• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have to recruit tutors to watch 5 players?
there is actually 20ppl online as most at same time now, around 60 different players, a tutor can be helpfull for those that plays yes, there is alot of new guys everyday.

Players Online:30
we are getting there slow and steady, thanks to everyone that put faith in the server! we are here for you

the same trolls who say servers are dead are the same people who shout "RESET SERV, FRESH START" every other day on 15 different servers.

Are you able yet to make experience staged on realots? I just want to know if it's possible or not.

Last edited:
Sad that RealOTS is perfect just now, not 3 months ago.

Fresh start with stages:
0-50 x6
51-70 x5
71-90 x4
91- x3
and we got realots with 200+ players online. Would be great and you know that.

If you really care about these ~20 players who still play, set up the second server.

Last edited:
Dear players,
After endless hours of debugging, we were finally able to find the cause of the irregular kicks that sometimes occured while connected to the same proxy for an extended time. This has now been fixed.

We have also added so Small stones can be bought from A Sweaty Cyclops,
And Timers has been added to all enchants with start from tomorrow 29/03

Regards,
Your RealOTS staff

@up
Nice update lol
It has come to our attention that dragon spawns often are occupied and queued for. Therefore we've decided to give you another option!

Players Online: 8

Made my day :p

Best server I've ever played. I've also got a peek of the new custom stuff, and it will be AWSOME!
I've played Tibianic for a loooong time, but that's nothing compared to this, seriously.
Thanks for hosting this server!
The thing it's actually the REAL tibia server, with all the secrets Tibia have, makes it 1000 more fun to play then an "OT-serv with RL map".

BIIIIGGGUUPP!

Sad that RealOTS is perfect just now, not 3 months ago.

Fresh start with stages:
0-50 x6
51-70 x5
71-90 x4
91- x3
and we got realots with 200+ players online. Would be great and you know that.

If you really care about these ~20 players who still play, set up the second server.

That's a good suggestion. Though they can implant that now, when the old players still play, as it will make no difference for those who are 100+.

Lol, there are probably like 50 idiots who keep talking "omg, i don't play, u have 7 players online". Imagine when all these guys would play. Then the online wouldn't be 7 - it would be 57. If it would be 57, some time later it would be 107, and so on. Come on, so hard to start think?

Lol, there are probably like 50 idiots who keep talking "omg, i don't play, u have 7 players online". Imagine when all these guys would play. Then the online wouldn't be 7 - it would be 57. If it would be 57, some time later it would be 107, and so on. Come on, so hard to start think?

it's always like that, community follow the community =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back