• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
temptest rod = druid
woce = sorc

sorcs > druids

therefor buffing tempest rod is good. hopefully we'll see a "heal friend" buff since it's 140 mana at the moment.

temptest rod = druid
woce = sorc

sorcs > druids

What are you talking about? Tempest rod has always been better then woce, same range more dmg. If they are gona change the range on tempest rod they should change woce aswell. Make all rods/wands 3sqm, this should have been done when they were added to the game.

temptest rod = druid
woce = sorc

sorcs > druids

therefor buffing tempest rod is good. hopefully we'll see a "heal friend" buff since it's 140 mana at the moment.

and vita would be 160, so its fine as is

as far as wands / rods go, personally i think normal + cosmic with 3 sqm sounds fine

Last edited:
make ue 400 mana and sd 100x charge, Please just shut the fuck up!

i wouldnt cry if runes could get stack XD its annoying to waer 20 more backpacks

How about you guys stop whining about changing shit? Thats how tibia got fucked up in the first place.

100 kids whining on forum that something needs to be changed eventho~ it's that way for a reason, then 3 months later the same kids like you cry it's unbalanced and it needs to be changed again. Just stfu and play the 7.7 server like it is, or go play tibia 20.10 and dont come whining here.

Exura sio is 70 mana
but who was reading? xxxxxxDDDDDD
z2za3tT.png

but we aren't kids anymore... all kids play LoL

I can't do anything about the clean, but there are plenty of safe spots everywhere, and as long as you're there nothing will vanish.
You must log in before you're visible @ highscores :p

So Tonken (the one visible in the highscores) got the stuff on rookgaard yet? ;)

I hope that it's not possible to make names like: "sadahsdadsa" or something without first capital letter now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back