• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to be rude guys! But no we do not search for GM's :p

website is not working properly, you cant see whos online, you cant sort after level,voc etc.. fix asap

Spears have 25 atk on this server, I'm pretty sure spears was 30 atk on v7.7 ...

website is not working properly, you cant see whos online, you cant sort after level,voc etc.. fix asap
There are few detailes disturbing us at the moment indeed. Our website developer had to get some rest after 20h straight yesterday during launch :)
But we'll sort all those minor issues, 1 by 1 :)

can i ask why there is so much delay with pushing items over the ground? on tibianic it is easy and smooth. here it goes so slow..

realots is not real tibia either. have you ever seen 7.7 with assassin stars? so stop bitching. this is a ot and it will always be a ot.
i know most people like the smooth pushing on tibianic (items).

Also this morning i got muted for 18 sec or something now 6 hours later i spammed to much again and got to 45 sec or something.. will this keep on growing;p?

you stop bitching. server will not be how you would like it to be, so maybe you can leave this thread

realots is not real tibia either. have you ever seen 7.7 with assassin stars? so stop bitching. this is a ot and it will always be a ot.
i know most people like the smooth pushing on tibianic (items).

Also this morning i got muted for 18 sec or something now 6 hours later i spammed to much again and got to 45 sec or something.. will this keep on growing;p?
LOL tibianic is an OT.

You could NEVER smooth push things in real tibia.

Highscores and character profile update very rarely. Is web developer working on it?

Last edited:
SLJ8N0d.jpg

this is actually rly fun!

22:50 New record: 201 players are logged in. :) Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back