• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far the GMs has banned like 5 guys under the reason "cavebot". Is that proof enought? Isn't it possible to create a new antibot client?

Antibot client doesn't exist, people that kone how to hex the client can bot no matter what he does.

And its VERY easy to do that.

Some1 can fix website?
I want to play...

Last edited:
Yeah it does, if you edit the blackd source code. 100% sure.
Yeah obviously lmao. But it's alot harder since Iryont has modified the client/server communication, just changing addresses won't work. I very hardly doubt someone made blackD work for tibianic.

Can you make statement why we cant create a new acc ?
Many people wanna play but cant, you dont give us any reason? Please official statement

He dont said anything, how long i need to wait for play? He don't see he losing players if he dont give us info

Noone knows how long, only statement made is that they are working on it. Prob it will be fixed very soon.

Very frustating it has been this MAJOR problem for 24h and still not fixed. Cant realize its many people who want to play and cant? What an administration.

I lost already 1 day of PG i hope there wont be a 2nd one

Last edited:
Calm down, they are working on it! Its a big problem, they are working as fast as they can. But I agree, 24h to fix that is a long time.

Lol you are guys funny...

You don't need anything. Pick 7.7 (not 7.72 or 7.1) version in the blackd settings -> set as an OT server this address: s.the-realots.net and port 7170 (obviously you would need to point blackd to the directory with realots files).

Voila! You've got your blackd working.

btw. any 7.7 bot will work since this version is used as an "antibot" client with fancy image changed xD and all addresses are the same - don't believe - use cheat engine and check yourself ;)

really great move, go on teach every1 how to use bot, so it will again be a server with 90% fucking lowbrain botters ......
ill vote for closing/deleting this thread becuz of the brainfarts going around here.

Sorry guys, our programmer was fixing stuff while he lost his net yesterday, therefor acc registration has been down. He got it back today it seems, so once he gets home (in few hours). This problem should be solved I'm sure! After that we can get back on working on the remaining things, we are truly sorry for this inconvience :/

We true oldschool players wants a bot free environment, so why the hell are you telling people that cheats work and how to do it? It will make people start botting and that will cause honest players leaving the server which will eventually make the server die. So please keep it to yourself at least.. and hope you get banned..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom