• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, to say but I prefer dennis, hosting this with dennis never problems with this ruuska guy problems all day long..

And I'm not flaming towards you its my opinion about it I feel you have actually no passion for this project like dennis had.

kind regards

Just so all the people who use Karelazi bot, just know, I have your acc/number and pw at any given moment of any given time. If I ever decide to play here (I wont so dont worry) ill have a nice quick start.
Thanks

/Zach

You are Zach aka the scammer and ddosser? If I was you I would remove this karelazi bot now if you have it on your pc. this guy will hack you 110%. he did it before and he will do it again

Sorry, to say but I prefer dennis, hosting this with dennis never problems with this ruuska guy problems all day long..

And I'm not flaming towards you its my opinion about it I feel you have actually no passion for this project like dennis had.

kind regards
No passion for this project? That's why i've spent 80%+ of my spare time the last 4 months with friends to make this work.
You seem to know alot about me :) You should not waste your time here, farewell

Well, you are quite easly offended mate I just gave my opinion about you and the server thats all but i know how it is this server gives you stress since you have no knowledge how these files work like I said before in this thread without dennis this server didnt even started up. just saying mate.

kind regards

Well, you are quite easly offended mate I just gave my opinion about you and the server thats all but i know how it is this server gives you stress since you have no knowledge how these files work like I said before in this thread without dennis this server didnt even started up. just saying mate.

kind regards
He worked years with this project, ofc he knows what he's doing :)
We'll get there too, just that time is against us

I think your just jellous :)
Im not Jelous on Ruuska or the files since its way to much work to make it running.

#ontopic Ruuska I hope you obtain the same knowledge as dennis mate so you can host it way better then ever before! and sorry mate if you feeled offended it was just my opinion about it all.

kind regards

em Ruuska can i get some information about frag system please?

Its still like on RL? 1 day - 3 frags rs , week 5 frags? 24h per frag?

Cuz you was saying something about changing with this.

AH AND where i can see my frags? Its not possible to check on site lol?

No passion for this project? That's why i've spent 80%+ of my spare time the last 4 months with friends to make this work.
You seem to know alot about me :) You should not waste your time here, farewell

You spent 4 months to setup completed server and some php scripts like "who is online"? so what then Dennis did for this project? it proves how unprofessional you are. You just spent 4 months to spamming on realots thread thats all and so pathetic.

Someone know the difference between the "light bolts" and regular bolts?

I have got 1 question. Its possible or impossible to make a full antibot client with this cipsoft client?

Time to start worrying about bot's / proxies. the server is playable from America till lvl 41.

Im kinda tired of metting bot-knights everywhere not respecting your monsters..... I think an antibot client would stop that.

Stop flaming this is just have been omlime less a week. +what they can do if they lose internets. Make yourn own server if you like flame here like some 10year kid.. posting this whit phone -.-

Time to start worrying about bot's / proxies. the server is playable from America till lvl 41.
No it's not
This is fine.
FKlbRdf.png

I've been doing some test lately and found that the skill rate is in fact 2x instead of the 3x as stated on the website, there is also a thread on the forums with other people stating the same.

I've been doing some test lately and found that the skill rate is in fact 2x instead of the 3x as stated on the website, there is also a thread on the forums with other people stating the same.
stop cry for me its even too big

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back