• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no such thing as anti bot clients.
depends what you mean with "anti bot client". A client that will stop all existing bots? yep its possible. A client that will stop all existing and future bots? nope

Antibot client is the last thing to do.

Nothing has been fixed since launch tbh.

Antibot client is the last thing to do.

Nothing has been fixed since launch tbh.

This.

And this wouldn't be that big of a deal, if they atleast said anything about it. It's awfully quiet from the gms/people running the server.

i hope you're not paying much for the US proxy because it is an absolute peice of fuckin' shit

I play incredibly GREAT using the US proxy. sometimes it lags or freezes, perhaps DDos or natural reasons but it is NOT a piece of shit. Maybe you are? just complaining at everything you step on?... if you are european there is no LOGICAL reason for you to use that proxy anyway.

What's wrong with you people? You complain and complain and rush them to launch the server, and now when it's up, you complain and complain that some things aren't working. Give it time, don't be hasty.

So once you've order your premium rose/s you got 2 options.
Either "Use roses" to add premium to your own account or "Transfer".

If you choose to transfer roses to you character ingame, let's say 5x roses as an example. You can recieve your 5x roses from a Postman NPC in whatever town you wish. (Benjamin in Thais depot for example). Note that this can ONLY be done after server save.

About the rose ingame, by right clicking it you use the rose. And 30 days of premium time will be added to your account. This takes action after server save aswell.

What is broken:

Guild system
Frag system (Information said it was 8h/frag but in reality it's real tibia system)
House system

Other than this I see no big problems. Server is fun, but I'd like to recieve some information on what you're working on, if you've got something planned and how long time it may take. I haven't written about this for a week since I been waiting for answers but now I'm asking, what's going on?

h) Hostile towards other players

• Killing players without reason or abusing the power on the server forcing other players to do things under threat of punishment.

That is the main reason why frag system should be changed to like 4,8,12. Powerabuse will not happen nor random player killing as people will be afraid for this rule, but wars will have a sense. You will understand if you played the previous realots in any side of the war.

What is broken:

Guild system
Frag system (Information said it was 8h/frag but in reality it's real tibia system)
House system

Other than this I see no big problems. Server is fun, but I'd like to recieve some information on what you're working on, if you've got something planned and how long time it may take. I haven't written about this for a week since I been waiting for answers but now I'm asking, what's going on?
I understand the fact that you're all getting impatient with this waiting, but we can't work on everything at the same time. This premium rose was such a struggle, now we got guilds, houses, frags, and other things to focus on.
We'll keep on working as good as we can. All I can say, can't give you ETA on anything really since most of this is new to us aswell, and we learn on the way. But I'm postive that the end result will be positive, just that we need some more time. Houses/guilds and something more to prevent this constant botting will be highest priorities right now!

I understand the fact that you're all getting impatient with this waiting, but we can't work on everything at the same time. This premium rose was such a struggle, now we got guilds, houses, frags, and other things to focus on.
We'll keep on working as good as we can. All I can say, can't give you ETA on anything really since most of this is new to us aswell, and we learn on the way. But I'm postive that the end result will be positive, just that we need some more time. Houses/guilds and something more to prevent this constant botting will be highest priorities right now!

Ruuska, I've donated with the €24.00 option, have not received my roses.

i can sell method for blackd for 4 prem roses.
i know it will be made public as soon after i sell it that is why price is so high

I'm not wrong, been charged and everything, but I did it like a minute after the option got added. No roses at account mannagement.
Could you PM me your character name and I'll check it up. It should work

Damn your patethic.

s.the-realots.net | 7170

Bam

it will be fixed rly soon I believe, we will see if you will be so smart in the time that they will e.g. use the original realots client with got all that data crypted :)

btw Ruuska if you are in touch with Dennis ask him to implement the 32bit crc checksum checker I believe it will sort all your problems with bot, or at least 99% of them :)
this+changing proxy IPs and crypting them will get you rid of blackd for good, then it will be no possible to use the regular 7.7 client aswell. NG in this particural version is no longer around so all the botters will have to stay with customs and tibiaauto (which sucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back