• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
?? it is much difference.

in realots u can only cavebot for gold (wowow 2k gold/hr max!!) and u get caught 999x easier than hiding in MOLS making runes..

in tibianic u can make 999999999999 bps of gfb and keep all. lol it was even worse with bed mages

ye but the map doesn't do full clean like most servers :) makes it feel 100% always the same when items i through on floor from server launch are still on the ground XD
haha maybe for u its 2k/h :)

How about 10 botknights on rotworms thats more like 20k per hour.

always with this "tibianic vs realots" shit

stop comparing them you fuckin' retards

just play whatever server you wanna play

they are both good ots

but yes, botting is a problem here. would not surprise me at all if some nerd like mex has actually botted that much cash alrdy.

?? it is much difference.

in realots u can only cavebot for gold (wowow 2k gold/hr max!!) and u get caught 999x easier than hiding in MOLS making runes..

in tibianic u can make 999999999999 bps of gfb and keep all. lol it was even worse with bed mages

ye but the map doesn't do full clean like most servers :) makes it feel 100% always the same when items i through on floor from server launch are still on the ground XD

RealOTs saves the entire map on server save, to the map folder, by also passing the origmap tiles into the live map server to refreshable tiles.

3x exp

no life

wow

such brain

3x exp is too high for CIP Tibia.

CIP Preview servers are 2x and it's still too high.

Me as a 130 ek, can get a level in 2 hours with 1x exp hunting dragons, of course old school is a lot different, but it's a good example. Having 1.5x experience after level 100 isn't bad at all.

exp should be 1x on realots for real, and lower the exp loose by 50% atleast .

takes lvl 8, enters north darashia rot cave and first thing i see is a tail of cavebotter lol

edit: gm came 10min after report atleast, unfortunately they're by the computer

Last edited:
I'd even be all for lowering it to 2x at 70 or 90

srsly

dont want mass amounts of 150's

agree, 90 i guess since there are already some 70's

i just don't see the server lasting too long with a steady 3x, mass 150's as you said

agree, 90 i guess since there are already some 70's

i just don't see the server lasting too long with a steady 3x, mass 150's as you said
it won't last, 100% sure of that (i've seen it happen like twice now lel) people will get 130+- and get bored (unless they actually have a map editor and can edit shit)

hopefully the gm's actually read this and want the server to last

He said this was a project for 10 years+ without reset. fighting on level 300's yeaaa fun

it won't last, 100% sure of that (i've seen it happen like twice now lel) people will get 130+- and get bored (unless they actually have a map editor and can edit shit)

hopefully the gm's actually read this and want the server to last

to be fair, this one looked more promising then the past few attempts, and hasn't suffered any huge setbacks this time around (rollbacks, don't think ddos has taken server down completely etc)

but yeah, i don't exactly count on it being up for years, but some small things can make a big difference in weather it has a shit 2 month run or a decent 6 month run which i personally would be ok with

you think its no no-lifers on tibia anymore? haha
That's not what he meant if you read previous posts. I think he's trying to say that you have to be "no-lifing" for two months in order to make such a high lvl as 130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom