• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why everybody is so crucial, I'm not sure if everyone remember but there was a time tibianic went down totally because it was getting pinged - this server is atleast up standing and you can swap proxys this is one of "Number one" ots thats still playable after getting pretty hardcore ddsoed

if Tibianic is the pinger why didnt iryont ping originaltibia when it was online?
Thing is Ruuska is so greedy with money he did not want to afford a good host nor a good ddos protection. See what happens now?

iryont pinged Realots first, thats why yesterday realots pinged tibianic sounds fair

are you guys retarded? how do you know its Iryont who is pinging realots? Just because he is a realots competetor he's the one pinging or what?

For sure its tibianic whos pining this server right now, everyone should ping tibianic.
Are you a idiot? You dont know shit so what are you saying here. Tibianic was pinged yesterday aswell. Who do you think you are to come here and talk shit about tibianic.

Well tibianic bein pinged is even making more sense - tibianic ping realots/realots ping tibianic
Like you know more than me? Did you ask Konrad and he said no? :D:D:D:D: hahahahhahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom