• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does it say that once a server has a low population of players, that you can't bump it?
Exactly, keep your dumb thoughts to yourself.

World InformationStatus: Online
Players Online: 7
Online Record: 285 players

where is sense to host it anylonger?

shutdown this server or just simply buy anty-doss + reload V2

simply and clever SKODA!

Guess that there are two kind of people. The ones who give up at the hardest time, and another who keeps fighting for something.

Thumbs up for Jens!!

Guess that there are two kind of people. The ones who give up at the hardest time, and another who keeps fighting for something.

Thumbs up for Jens!!

everything happend coz of fucking kidds which bought ddos to make people angry everything what they had to do is just buying this shitty ddos for 10dolars LIFETIME GOD!!!! WHY!

DIE YOU DUMB DDOS KIDS

043.jpg

We are still here to stay, and you dont think we have ddos protection? well we do, and we have been taking heavy attacks and we are still standing.
even if we have just 1 player online id be happy to give him the pleasure of playing on the server as long as he enjoy it,
so those that doesnt like it here, simply just leave and dont read the thread, it´s not harder than that. Thanks

Its pretty obvious, europe is already full of good servers to play, while nobody host a decent server at USA. You should keep it in mind, i dont see space for any other old school ot at EU

And the US proxy that RealOTS has isn't good enough for players in USA?

Cool that you increased premium time for new players but due to lower online it's hard to get premium rose at trade or price is ridiculously high :(
I hope peoples will give it a try one more time, gameplay is still rly enjoyable.

Edit. Haha, my lootbag is in same place after month, so nice. :D

Last edited:
7 days trial premium added to new accounts, 3 days added to all existing accounts.

Its pretty obvious, europe is already full of good servers to play, while nobody host a decent server at USA. You should keep it in mind, i dont see space for any other old school ot at EU
and yes, there is alots of good servers out there, yet i want to contribute to the community with a good old school server, some people actually enjoys it :)

And to everyone that are negative, We are new at this, we have alot to learn but we are here to stay so hopefully we will get better with time.

We are still here to stay, and you dont think we have ddos protection? well we do, and we have been taking heavy attacks and we are still standing.
even if we have just 1 player online id be happy to give him the pleasure of playing on the server as long as he enjoy it,
so those that doesnt like it here, simply just leave and dont read the thread, it´s not harder than that. Thanks
a fool has spoken:(

What about unbanning my char and all chars that are still banned maybe u will gain 2 more players its good proposal. And i dont mean atleast 2 players i mean 2 players at all what is 25% more players online!

What about unbanning my char and all chars that are still banned maybe u will gain 2 more players its good proposal. And i dont mean atleast 2 players i mean 2 players at all what is 25% more players online!
wont happen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back