• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players Online: 8

how can it be still online? its fucking big waste of cash

http://www.the-realots.net/forums/thread/1976

Small update, more to come!
We are also considering to open a new world on the side, and possibly merge the worlds after some period of time.
Atm it's nothing more than an idea. Exp stages would be nice aswell
opening a new world won't give u players m8, 0 + 0 = 0

plz learn math
Best server I've ever played. I've also got a peek of the new custom stuff, and it will be AWSOME!
I've played Tibianic for a loooong time, but that's nothing compared to this, seriously.
Thanks for hosting this server!
The thing it's actually the REAL tibia server, with all the secrets Tibia have, makes it 1000 more fun to play then an "OT-serv with RL map".

BIIIIGGGUUPP!
Tibianic is basically the real tibia server, Ironyt had realOTs for some time and he added everything that was missing from his OT, including all the 'secrets'.
.. except on top of that you get guaranteed stability, an extremely competent owner, more custom items, an already established community, many client edits which no other oldschool OT has seen, custom monsters, new huge custom areas, custom epic quests which still remain unsolved + a relatively new faction system that's not even close to fully discovered.

But yeah your right realots is better man, i mean it's the real tibia server after allxd

Last edited:
http://www.the-realots.net/forums/thread/1976

Small update, more to come!
We are also considering to open a new world on the side, and possibly merge the worlds after some period of time.
Atm it's nothing more than an idea. Exp stages would be nice aswell

Just tell me how do you want to merge the worlds (after some period of time) if the second world will be with stages:

0-50 x6
51-70 x5
71-90 x4
91- x3

? What's your idea ?

We have some technical issues, just woke up and will take a look at it

Dear players,
Our database has been compromised, we've lost all information on accounts etc.
If you have re-used any of the passwords you used on your account on our server, we suggest you change it asap.
We never saw this coming and learned our lesson the hard way.
We have investigated how this could happen, and learned from it.

We are currently discussing the future of RealOTs, and will let you know more once we've made our decisions.

We are truly sorry, this was never meant to happen.

Regards,
A sad RealOTs staff :(

We did not have backups on the complete DB, never thought someone would go in and delete everything just to cause trouble....
The backups we have are not strong enough to get it to the state it was, would need to remake most of it manually, which is more or less impossible

We did not have backups on the complete DB, never thought someone would go in and delete everything just to cause trouble....
The backups we have are not strong enough to get it to the state it was, would need to remake most of it manually, which is more or less impossible
hahahahahahahahahahahahah

so finally RIP?

i dont belive this bs lol. u just wanna reset and if dis is true u are noob hoster not making backup? wtf. i stop trust in liers like u ruuska always new excuse

Yea yea, bring the hate. MORE PLEASE! :) I love it!

We are discussing, and if we launch a new server there's some changes that'll be worked on before a launch. Won't promise anything just yet, but we're looking at it and will take it day by day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back