• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Official Otland Car Thread!

lmfao, u act as if 375 is insanely high, there are plenty of civics out there running 500+ that are being daily driven

lmfao, u act as if 375 is insanely high, there are plenty of civics out there running 500+ that are being daily driven

I guess they have never heard of Texas's 5 Daily Driver 1,000HP Supras, a 500HP Daily Driver Civic is no surprise to me!

My dad's car:
Jeep Cherokee Liberty 2006
jeep_cherokee_2005.JPG
My mum's car:
BMW 116i
115173294_BMW_Serie_1_2007-04.jpg
photo.jpg

Unedited pic
eFbxz.jpg

Unedited pic
076m1.jpg

Unedited pic
bJliv.jpg

Edited pic, (the gold/brown coulor)
iqQPF.jpg

Edited pic (BIGTIME)
7bbIq.jpg

My ride today in school ;) .... Stuck in the mud + i broke the rear axle :/
GP35S.jpg

Last edited:
This is my dream car that I plan on saving up for:

Here's one:
449149_233508160_Original.jpg

Here's another:
hdrp_drag_week_wickersham_70_chevelle_z.jpg

and one last one I HAD to post...
ChevelleWheelie.jpg

Hey guys!

Okay so we are going to change our wheels soon to winter wheels, we are probably going to paint em black, thing is, we (i) want to paint the brakes too, and we got sport sprakes so they are almost as big as those lambo brakes, but the question is, wich coulor should i paint the brakes? The Audi is black as you probably know by now, the wheels will probably be black too, i dont know if i want to paint them red cuz we had red on our other car, i want to see something new!

These is the coulors that came up on my mind

1. Light green
2. Yellow
3. Black
4. Red(~~)
5. Orange

Dante, red or yellow is the only fiting colors.. the others would make it look like a toy :p

Back