• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The operation facebook is starting?

Heizen

Reaction score
Last night, my facebook failed, the chat, cant enter to the page, with any browsers, and my friends have a lot of lagg (very slow the charge of the pages)

Anonymous is starting the operation facebook? or facebook is a shit and have a lot of problems?

:s

If facebook is deleted, What is the better option, Twitter or Google Plus?

Why don't we just buy the domain and redirect it to OTLand? Would be awesome! :)

tried to reach facebook, works fine.
And about the google plus and shit, if facebook would go down it's most likely google plus doing it in one way or another. as they want to beat facebook.
But right now, no problem loading facebook.

Well today David Cameron suggested allowing police to switch off certain social networks (for the UK only ofc) whenever there's a chance of riots, lots of people had trouble with fb last night (I don't use it so idk) but that was probably just a coincidence.

haha, they try to cover up what's happening then, limit the people to share words/videos and stuffs.
Just like Japan and the nuclear shit.. they tried to cover it up so bad until they went crying in a corner asking for help

haha, they try to cover up what's happening then, limit the people to share words/videos and stuffs.
Just like Japan and the nuclear shit.. they tried to cover it up so bad until they went crying in a corner asking for help

Well they'd actually just be turning it off so people can't communicate and organize huge gatherings of people as easily.

I heard of this, CNN posted the story on it before they "hacked" facebook. They said Anonymous hacked into the Syrian government defense system too.

First of all: Facebook will not get deleted by this 'Anonymous' dude. Second of all: FaceBook works great for me.

Facebook works fine.. although I have been hearing things that they are censoring certain things o.0

The censorship of the internet has begun, time to learn complex computing tactics in order to survive the catastrophe of guvernamental regulation and tracking of everything we do, seriously, our communication will be destroyed, there is no privacy nowadays...

The censorship of the internet has begun, time to learn complex computing tactics in order to survive the catastrophe of guvernamental regulation and tracking of everything we do, seriously, our communication will be destroyed, there is no privacy nowadays...

man they wont attack facebook, they announced that at their twitter. It was fake.

Back