• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The operation facebook is starting?

Lol'z I'm peeing my pants, A few weeks ago apperently Anonymous hacked League of Legends, and my brother was laughing because he doesn't play it, and he was like "Hackers FTW" last night he couldn't get on facebook at all so I told him about the operation facebook and now he's raging like there's no tomorrow XD

It's cool to have social networking service like facebook, it's simple to keep track on events and see what your friends are up to. People do realize that there is life beyond facebook... but will the day come will you realize that there is life beyond attempting to develop shitloads of unsuccessful oldschool servers?

Google Plus is the future.

No. Space is.
Google plus is just another thing that make people stick to a screen 90% of the day and then do retard thing the rest 10% that they will use as topic the next day at the screen.

hope they attack, although i think our information was already sold to third parties but atleast stupid people will stop posting more private information.

Back