• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion The people goes crazy, spamming on native chatboards.

~Signed~

Native chatboards give a lot of postcounts to many people. The Spanish board each night gets infested with spanish spammers who start doing games or threads just for post count.

Although, from what I've seen, there's no sign of this in the swedish board.

If I am not mistaken you're participating in the spanish forum game yourself?

~Signed~

Native chatboards give a lot of postcounts to many people. The Spanish board each night gets infested with spanish spammers who start doing games or threads just for post count.

Arlianin
You are the moderator the spanish board, it is your duty, claim and do not comply.

Whyzzer
Do not be cynical, you also play in our game.

For you, it is spam, is fun for us, the idea of the board is to meet people from our own language and who better way to play: D​

I agree too, the native chatboards should be for support and discussions for the people who feel they arent knowledged enough in english to post in the english-only boards. They should not be used for forum games and random crap where the only intent is postcount incrementation.

Either remove postcount incrementation in native chatboards, or implement a new rule which forbids random spam.

@Nipronz:
I can agree that the swedish chatboard is quite clean, however i have noticed some "spammish" posts from time to time, such as the recent "help my friend win a youtube competition" post.

It's a post wherever you post on the forum, it does not matter how big post count you have, you don't get false respect or anything. Why would we turn off post count in there? There's no valid reason for that.

And also, @up: I don't think that's a spam post, it's a guy that would like to win a thing, and asking the people of Otland to help him, is that wrong?

Why do you care so much about the post count? It's only a value which tells you how many posts you've created and if you post a reply it __IS__ a post, whether it is spam or not. I don't see any reason to disable post count in ANY board, that would just make the post counter inaccurate because you have posted more than it says you have. It doesn't give any advantage, or well at least I don't respect users based on their post count. I respect users based on the post content.

Arlianin
You are the moderator the spanish board, it is your duty, claim and do not comply.

Whyzzer
Do not be cynical, you also play in our game.

For you, it is spam, is fun for us, the idea of the board is to meet people from our own language and who better way to play: D​

Thats not what you say on one of your posts about the reputation <: you again contradict yourself, Kaorus whats going on >:

@Thread as Talaturen said post count is >POST COUNTS< whats the point of disable post counts on some boards (I don't get it)? The name say that "POST COUNTS", And you don't respect a persons because that person have 300000 posts, You respect a person because of their content of their posts and the behavior with other members ...

@Down Down And yes you contradicted yourself because first you said (On spanish board) "WE HAVE TO BE SERIOUS AND STOP ACTING LIKE KIDS GIVING REPUTATION FOR FUN" and now you came here saying fuck all up just leave that types of threads, really don't you feel shame?, And your the one who said i don't know read/write and just take a look at your CRAPPY english, Damn i know i had a bad english but just look at the your -.^

Oh i almost forgot you live in "CHILE" so you don't have a good school to learn a "decent" english ):< A tip 4 you translate.google.com ^_^ Can help you since you can't type a decent sentence without typos (understandable) words <:

Last edited:
Why do you care so much about the post count? It's only a value which tells you how many posts you've created and if you post a reply it __IS__ a post, whether it is spam or not. I don't see any reason to disable post count in ANY board, that would just make the post counter inaccurate because you have posted more than it says you have. It doesn't give any advantage, or well at least I don't respect users based on their post count. I respect users based on the post content.

Well, then enable post counts on Forum Games. Or did i forget that, , Forum Games post were disabled for mass spam?
I did NOT said that i will get more reputation for more_posts. I said that those are posts that make forums like that a spam area.

Last edited:
Thats not what you said on one of your posts about the reputation <: you again contradict yourself, Kaorus whats going on >:

@Thread as Talaturen said post count is >POST COUNTS< whats the point of disable post counts on some boards (I don't get it)? The name say that "POST COUNTS", And you don't respect a persons because that person have 300000 posts, You respect a person because of their content of their posts and the behavior with other members ...

It hurt my sentences?
Do not worry, the pain goes, stupid

And I see no contradiction, but it happens, that in your nursery does not teach you to write and read, then, using words not know ...

Someone may give a dictionary to Sopena Dark Warrior?

The number of post no affect...
You are more important for 1500000000000000000000000000000000000000000 posts?
No!

Back