• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Premier League thread

What a rape by United! GLORY GLORY!

7CVV-KGCF-RDSC-GGSD-4TXE

Last edited:
Man United is owerpowered, Liverpool is doing great, Chelsea is getting guttered by money, Arsenal is barely keeping themself up against weak teams and the weak teams are suprising everybody. Nuff said

Man United is owerpowered, Liverpool is doing great, Chelsea is getting guttered by money, Arsenal is barely keeping themself up against weak teams and the weak teams are suprising everybody. Nuff said

waiting for somthing new. Some changes of the teams.

I got a few things to say. Evans is worthless and why was Vidic not in the squad? Milner, Balotelli, Kompany and Dzeko were phenomenal. And finally, Silva is prolly the best player in PL and one of the most underestimated players in the world.

Man United - Man City 6:1

Macgregor, Dzeko is from BIH and he is waiting for Portugal ;)

I can say with my reds shirt, that City was the best on the field yesterday.

@up: Not the whole match. United dominated the first 20 minutes. United couldn't do anything when Evans got the red card. And when Fletcher scored the 3-1 goal, it was the all-in. They left 2 central defenders home and all the others to attack. Simple to do 3 more goals then.

Back