• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The project thus far!

you aso need to keep in mind that

a) this is an RPG server. and
b) this is just the city for the equivalent of Rook, and this city has a lot better dimensions than Rook does. I am getting started on the tutorials now and if I decide that yes, my stuff is "too square" then it will change, but so far we have 3 buildings of at least 10 we are looking to build, the overview is from 4 floors up, AND we haven't even put in the scenery. It just got started today because we had a problem with the scripter we hired and got a bit discouraged from releasing the ot altogether. But now that I am out of college and have nothing better to do, I decided to try and work on this. BTW in ancient times, ALL buildings were square, which is why Rome is such an architecturally awesome city, because they were the first to develop buildings that challenged the norm and made it work. This is what we are planning on doing, but as I have said twice now, it's no where near complete.

I didnt realize that CiP put all stone streets in rookgard. Dude, really, read tutorials

select all and delete this bad map...
no have player to play in this server man... no offense

and who are wainting for this server? oO

Back