• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

the real best commander of shadowcores

best commander of shadowcores?

• wille

Votes: 35 39.8%
  • navid

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • skeon

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • mitch

Votes: 19 21.6%

• Total voters
hmm i think that the rank should be :
navid
mitch
wille
skeon

It's so fucking hard to decide, but for me I think Mitch&Wille&Navid are best commanders, they are together nr 1 for me. Skeon is also good but not as good as them.

even though navid is a good commander, since when did he command and have an actual team on shadowcores? lol

title is misleading as none of these commanders were playing serious apart from wille

even though navid is a good commander, since when did he command and have an actual team on shadowcores? lol

title is misleading as none of these commanders were playing serious apart from wille

mitch played serios you must be new to the server do you not remember validus? navid led plenty of battles here so dont say things if you obviosly dont know...

jordis not in this poll people asked to see them not him so hes obviosly not that important...
Umad bro? You think that you or your mexican team Saintz are important? Lol, get real boi =[

Umad bro? You think that you or your mexican team Saintz are important? Lol, get real boi =[

you mad cause i killed you eheueheu :) none of my teams mexican by the way o.o

For me Wille and Mitch

How can u say that Navid was the best commander of shadowcores when he didnt even lead on shadowcores, or maybe he lead 1 or 2 random actions but ye u say Navid :D 4 sure Navid is a great commander, but U cant nominate him for the best commander on shadowcores, Skeon? ye he was playing cores for 3 weeks maybe? and u still nominate him. OKI but hes shit as far as I've seen.... If u rly wanted to make this list u should put

Mitch
Wille
Calar
Veziv
Drako
Nuskei

From the commanders I know that played shadowcores for a long time....

1.Willie
2.Calar
3.Mitch
4.Skeon

All the other commanders are pretty much noobs...Navid is way to overatted. Lapa is a terrible commander...Jordi is a tard.

1.Willie
2.Calar
3.Mitch
4.Skeon

All the other commanders are pretty much noobs...Navid is way to overatted. Lapa is a terrible commander...Jordi is a tard.
overated or not he got more votes then mitch or skeon

Ye, Hes a more known player i guess... And why is he well known? cuz hes overrated.... He has more votes than skeon cuz skeon is shit :D haha.

Back