• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

the real best commander of shadowcores

best commander of shadowcores?

• wille

Votes: 35 39.8%
  • navid

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • skeon

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • mitch

Votes: 19 21.6%

• Total voters
Ye, Hes a more known player i guess... And why is he well known? cuz hes overrated.... He has more votes than skeon cuz skeon is shit :D haha.

people obviosly respect him more than they do you because on the other post about this i seen everyone asking wheres navid but on here noone is asking wheres calar...

Ye because people don't get this point. "Best Commander on shadowcores"
I could ask where is Dempah?

I don't rly care if people respect me in "Tibia" I got enough respect in rl life (which you don't obviously) because u're seeking for it in tibia.

The teams that had something to say on shadowcores were

Validus - Leaded by Mitch
All In - Leaded by Wille
Shock - Leaded by Drako
Wipe Again - Leaded by Me

- - - Updated - - -

I don't rly care if people respect me in "Tibia" I got enough respect in rl life (which you don't obviously) because u're seeking for it in tibia.

All In - Leaded by Wille
Shock - Leaded by Drako

1.Willie
2.Calar
3.Mitch
4.Skeon

All the other commanders are pretty much noobs...Navid is way to overatted. Lapa is a terrible commander...Jordi is a tard.

Hahah navid overatted? then you havent heard him command

All In - Leaded by Wille
Shock - Leaded by Drako
i normally am above this but because you want to offend me and say that i have no respect in real life when you dont even fucking know me...

wsacf8.jpg

i hope that sums it up thats your "real life" respect go rage some more after losing a war mode please.

all these commanders listed have prooven themselves looooong time before shadowcores when most of you was playing with lego or smth
im mentioning this tali and other kids who just joined a random supermarket team on shadowcores and think they have any knowledge about these commanders.

all these commanders listed have prooven themselves looooong time before shadowcores when most of you was playing with lego or smth
im mentioning this tali and other kids who just joined a random supermarket team on shadowcores and think they have any knowledge about these commanders.
you seem to be talking about you're self then because obviosly you dont know anything cause im probally just as old as some of these commanders the only trade team i ever been on was infectios wanna run that by me again that i think i know everything because i made this thread cause the other thread somewhat like this everyone asked to see these commanders and i made the thread to see what people think not by my knowledge and i've fought with mitch before hes very good and so is navid not to mention the fact that i have my own team and dont really care what you think just wanted to see what other people think and smart asses like you try to prevent that with all there knowledge of how old me and other people are.

u dont put calar on list cuz u hate him, i played shadowcores from the start and calar was the best commander that actually played the ot seriously
mimimimi asslicker mimimi i dont give a shit

adding calar on that list is like idk adding nuskei or other orshi leader, I mean give those 350-400 lvl characters what calar have in his team to any orshi leader and we have "serwer dominando" Dont insult commanders who deserved for vote like wille,navid,skeon,mitch by adding here orshi commanders xD
peace

Like i said before. IM NOT leading for be on some funny poll. Im leading for me and my ppl ;) they know how i command and ppl who dont know shouldn't say shit about me but hey this is only game. Ppl will blame you even if they dont know you ;p

For me Wille is great commander, Skeon is also good :)

Pisjoł.

Hmm all I can say is, even nuskei is better than Skeon... I dont have to be on the list, but why u put Navid on the list?? he never had a team on shadowcores.... Ye ofc its all about lvls like NowyWariat said, Drako had many high lvls, and he didnt do shit so plz shut the fuck up oki? Just face it that we were owning everyone....

u dont put calar on list cuz u hate him, i played shadowcores from the start and calar was the best commander that actually played the ot seriously
mimimimi asslicker mimimi i dont give a shit

you're fucking stupid if i hated calar you think i would of put his team wipe again on my other poll your so stupid kid go back to your hole cause if you knew how to read and you seen the other poll people asked to see these never said anything about calar besides all these commanders dont have hard rage like calar trust me i heard calar rage its kinda funny he gets pissed off alot.

you're fucking stupid if i hated calar you think i would of put his team wipe again on my other poll your so stupid kid go back to your hole cause if you knew how to read and you seen the other poll people asked to see these never said anything about calar besides all these commanders dont have hard rage like calar trust me i heard calar rage its kinda funny he gets pissed off alot.

yes i think

do me a favor leave this forumn fanboy

fanboy? dude u cant deny a fact, calar should be on that list because he comanded the best team on shadowcores and thats a fact
u are just acting like a mexican kid denying it
i dont really care if he is on the list or no, i just came here to throw some shit on your face

fanboy? dude u cant deny a fact, calar should be on that list because he comanded the best team on shadowcores and thats a fact
u are just acting like a mexican kid denying it
i dont really care if he is on the list or no, i just came here to throw some shit on your face

the best team on shadowcores yes but that doesnt means hes the best commander idiot and you said he been here from the start so what so have i good job brain throw shit on my face? is that what you monkeys do?

Back