• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The request thread.

@Darth Maul
Three different "speeds":
Fj9TNNH.gif

KE74Q9q.gif

ZxtSVJU.gif

@Darth Maul Sadly, nope. I can't change speed of different layers so I would have to make more layers of that "scrolling" shine and it would increase size of file. And I think You don't want to test patience of mods/admins.

@OpenTibiaServer Ummmm....? How in the name of God did you make it to change layer at different speed...?
I tried to yell at it.. it just ignored me..
so I tested to hit it.. didn't work..
so eventually, I asked if it did pay it's taxes and wops.. he cooperated just fine :D

Nah, but when you edit gifs you can set speed of each image, they don't all need to be same speed :)
and your gif, was easy enough to open up, edit and then save it :D

Both are really good, thank you!!
I'll use @OpenTibiaServer's one cause I don't really like the multiple glow effect. :)

Thank you again! :D

playerkiller.png

I'd like to request someone who could add other skull colors (blue, purple, etc) or even new badges to the default ones (their sizes are 11x11 px) and cipsoft client supports more than the default amount

Attachments

@Xikini that was quick jajaja, want to contribute too. To make the skull lighting stay and don't add color to the black border made this simple file. You only need to change the tone/satin value and that's all ;) The .psd is inside the .rar file.

Regards! skull_purple.pngskull_purple.pngskull_purple.pngskull_purple.png

Attachments

View attachment 64819

here am I requesting something again :D but this time not a recolor, but asking to add a "B" (the one from bitcoin image above) to the coins bellow:

View attachment 64818

(don't worry, it will not be donate item or something like that, just making fun of crypto in my ot)

My girlfriend did this. If you enjoyed the work can send her some satoshis 😁

bc1q8hujszwpf4gm0gax433g7x2h3msrrmk7etw5lz

Attachments

Back