• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The request thread.

I have problems doing 4 leged monsters, specially back, so plz, i'm asking to anybody who can, who could draw me this
5cnb82.png
from the back? the back move, but just the principal lines, that's all i need plzz :B

Request
Height: 168
Width: 1596
Words: Xikini
Looking for a forum banner, you can adjust height/width if those are not optimal for a forum banner.
Lot's of light colours, minimal to no dark colours.
Light + Airy + Motivational + Timeless + Medieval Themed.
<3

Hello :)
i'm not good with photoshop, so i wanted to request a BETA letters, made of a great design, something rpg, maybe with some custom stuff, i don't now, it's up to you guys! plz if someone could do this BETA for me i would be really grateful, i need it big, then i can resize it to the size i need :)
thanks

@Thorn
Use this template

Size:
Reference picture:
Extra notice:

Alternative, preferable font(dafont.com):

Would possibly make it easier for the artist to help you :)

Hey!!
Here's a quite large request, for someone with some spare time :)

I'd like a steampunked avatar & signature (not the same) picture for this forum (sizes are standard?).
You know... lots of brass, watches and stuff... also if possible, to make these in a nautical theme would be absolutely astonishing, since I am a Marine Engineer by proffesion.

Thanks in advance guys!!

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering if someone could make up a falls for swamp grounds. I've tried doing myself, but being colour blind and not very artistic, it is not working so well xD

Anyways, if it is at all possible, please please PLEASE help me out.

Cheers,
Jal~

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering if someone could make up a falls for swamp grounds. I've tried doing myself, but being colour blind and not very artistic, it is not working so well xD

Anyways, if it is at all possible, please please PLEASE help me out.

Cheers,
Jal~

Its not so simple to do it without any details of how area looks like or how it should look like o_)

I think he means that he want the ordinary waterfall but green and slimey, like tibias swamp sprites.

Anyone have simple lineart templates on walls and such? The ones i have found the links are no longer valid

Who got a good blood-splatter effect, or something that represents a cut in human-flesh? (Yes, the effect, not just a static sprite)

Anyone want to make a new forum signature for my site? You can see my current one below, but I'm looking for a tibia styled one. One that includes some tibia images/animations while keeping similar text. <3

Anyone want to make a new forum signature for my site? You can see my current one below, but I'm looking for a tibia styled one. One that includes some tibia images/animations while keeping similar text. <3
I could try if You give me resolution. And maybe one or two in-game screenshots from your bot.

I could try if You give me resolution. And maybe one or two in-game screenshots from your bot.

You mean the size? My current one is 470 x 65. That seems like a good size; slightly bigger would be good too. :p

It's elfbot, so it looks like this: (but I don't really want that in the banner :p)
1339266989768185.jpg

You could use some of these images, these look pretty cool.
archerko7.png
knight.png
paladin.png
druid.png
sorcerer.png
kina.png
paly.png
druid.png
sorc.png
200px-Armoured_War_Horse_(Mount).png

Thanks for the help. :)

Back