• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The request thread.

I'm searching for an "Ultimate Mana Potion" - high quality sprite image. It's basically an Ultimate Health Potion, but purple.
Ultimate_Health_Potion.gif

If someone could make this for me, I'd be very grateful. :thumbup:
What do you think?
j0kLXFb.gif

edit: lol ghostx, guess you were faster than me XD

Someone could explain me what's going on with those new animations for characters?
I'm talking about this:
SRtdKMV.png

Those are not horse riding anims, am I right?

Someone could explain me what's going on with those new animations for characters?
I'm talking about this:
SRtdKMV.png

Those are not horse riding anims, am I right?

Those are normal animations, the characters move alot more when walking, they kind of jump up and down, and the hair of female ones also jump a bit.

Thanks Royal.

!!!! NEXT THING !!!!
I'm thinking about new short story like AB: Village, but it take place in other universe called "Rangnarok Book".
It's gonna be about one of many battles from very large world conflict, and I need sprite of cannon from two perspectives like this:
3QLaHOw.png
so I'll be able to rotate them and have 4 perspectives, and i'll be not bitching about too many graphics to do for me.

!!!! NEXT THING 2.0 !!!!
I need post in AB: Village! Final episode will be ready today or tomorrow.

Cordial greetings talented designers ❤

In case anyone is at any moment active for requests, here is what I would like! :)
I want the Render: https://i.imgur.com/X3EjG02.png
I want the Color: My preference would be Green/Yellow/Red if you see them fitting with the render I linked, however if you feel all the colors are not matching well, go with any mix of colors you prefer from the render :)
I want the name in the signature be: transcendmental (same as my nickname here)
I want the size to be: 400x150px (or if there is some sort of "standard preferred size" for this forum, go for that one instead :))

Thanks! Have a great weekend ❤

I want the Render: Your Choice , i just wanna a tibia sign with the nick Royal Queen. [ work on it please , maybe i pay for it.]

I want the Color: idk.

I want the name in the signature be: Royal Queen or StyllerShadow

I want the size to be: Idk.

Long shot - but has anyone ever tried to make a hippo? :eek: would be cool. I know i'm not really in the tibia scene right now and probably never will be but I was bored and was gonna try it but gave up.

Hmm... Been looking for some Boots of haste for some time. Can anyone make me a custom pair? With wings and such :3
Much thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Back