• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The request thread.

I'm pretty sure on the pictures I made you I put my name in them somewhere.

tumblr_m2htkgZxPD1qlrd7ko1_400.png
< Here. check in the top right corner.
I see, I've changed it [FULLY]
So I decided to remove your name to keep it more cooler.
But I still give credits to you.
After I edited it 99% :)

I don't really care, I just wonder how the hell you like what you have made ._. the color is disgusting :/, I admit mine wasn't that there at all, but ._. yours just destroyed it. ._.

I don't really care, I just wonder how the hell you like what you have made ._. the color is disgusting :/, I admit mine wasn't that there at all, but ._. yours just destroyed it. ._.

DUDE, DESTROY, FUCK, DELETE, MOVE,
You just gave me a signature, FOR ME!
SO IT'S MINE? ONLY CREDITS GOES TO YOU
FF!

Hi i need all the waterfall sprites in tibia, colour changed to green like a swamp, including the animated ones, as shown in the picture, so that instead of water its swamp if any one could do this idd be very grateful.

many thanks

2lstv0n.png

I don't know if anyone can make it, but, I'd like to see if anyone's able to make a Swamp Dragon sprite. I'd like it to look just as a Dragon but with a more swampy green.

Back