• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The request thread.

@heley
G5NG[U.png

You can rotate them for the other direction.
You can change the colors very easy with a free program named gimp.
I can do it for you if you want, but if you do it then you can decide how the color should look exactly.

Last edited:
@heley
G5NG[U.png

You can rotate them for the other direction.
You can change the colors very easy with a free program named gimp.
I can do it for you if you want, but if you do it then you can decide how the color should look exactly.

Ty man, im struggling changing the colour, im suing photo shop, and when i try to change the colour, it only changed bits of it and end up looking strange, could you please change them for me :)? Idd like them the same shade of colour as the swamp ground tile.

Ty man, im struggling changing the colour, im suing photo shop, and when i try to change the colour, it only changed bits of it and end up looking strange, could you please change them for me :)? Idd like them the same shade of colour as the swamp ground tile.

Hm.., I didn't thought about the dark parts, getting the dark parts the same color as the swamp would make the swampfall yellow, getting the light parts the same color as the swamp makes to the dark parts to dark ;/ I guess it will take more time then I thought.
Edit: I don't know a good tool for this, if I do it with curves it messes up the color, I can do it manual but that will take me days, better for someone else to do it.

Last edited:
I am in the seek of something I think that is easy to make. All I want is a bookcase
5a6dW.png
but the other looks, I mean, a bookcase looking right and other one looking up. You know what I mean?

:O Yes, like that! :D Can you make them work just like the other ones and send? :D

Again, me... I wanted to requets a header for a tumblr page, I don't know the sizes or any of that, I'm hoping you do.
The header shall say: "World of Peponi" or "Peponi"... what I'm looking for is something medieval.

Again, me... I wanted to requets a header for a tumblr page, I don't know the sizes or any of that, I'm hoping you do.
The header shall say: "World of Peponi" or "Peponi"... what I'm looking for is something medieval.

I'll try :)

i tried :/
GQpmRp.png

Hello guys,

I request an avatar theme based to my forum user name.
No restrictions just post what you think it's suiting.

thanks in advance :D

I'm requesting a forum avatar.
I don't have any suggestions for your work, so inspire yourselves and please, make it pretty.
No, that does not mean put fucking rainbows and ponies in it.

I'm requesting a forum avatar.
I don't have any suggestions for your work, so inspire yourselves and please, make it pretty.
No, that does not mean put fucking rainbows and ponies in it.
Name something you like, like style etc.

Hey guys Im looking for some website labels that look exactly like this...
label-account.gif
Dimensions 116x22

I need 4 of them for now, this is what Id like them to say...
  1. Events
  2. Top
  3. Support
  4. Guilds
Thanks to whoever helps :)

Yours Truly,
Zantera

Back