• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The rules of otservlist

From what I hear he brought some DDoS protection crap. But well, 50gbit+ should take care of it.

No. I've had requests from 2 ips. So it's either two ips, or two servers.

It is so youthful to get things by threats. Yes, i'm talking about the suggestion of a Ddos. If you can do better, turn Vapus list in the most used list, so OTServlist will not be a problem.

It is so youthful to get things by threats. Yes, i'm talking about the suggestion of a Ddos. If you can do better, turn Vapus list in the most used list, so OTServlist will not be a problem.

By bringing down otservlist, people will start look for other otservlists such as vapus.net so... by ddosing otservlist.org, vapus or any other vapus lis will be used more ^^

By bringing down otservlist, people will start look for other otservlists such as vapus.net so... by ddosing otservlist.org, vapus or any other vapus lis will be used more ^^

So baiscally.. DDoS is a way you use for your competitors? Tell me some reason why should I use other list than otservlist because I can't see nothing wrong in it. Its simple & clean, thats exactly what I expect from a server list, like a google. It is always online when i want to access it, never heard about any technical issues, or even more - rollbacks. This just proves me that otservlist is administrated by the right person.

From what I hear he brought some DDoS protection crap. But well, 50gbit+ should take care of it.

Nice. Where did you get so high bandwidth? : p

@Znote:
Open Tibia Server - Faq point 6.
6. My server has been banned! Why?

We do not accept servers with modified/false informations (i.e. number of online players, record and uptime). Usually such servers are instantly detected and banned from otservlist including ip ban so it is harder to add a server in the future. Adding login servers (summing online players from a few servers) and counting quit players (e.g. on trainers) is also prohibited. You can also be banned for faking other servers (e.g. same name or website) so better think twice before you start breaking our rules!

Servers violating our rules will be banned for 30 days.

And right before you add your server:
We do not accept servers with modified/false informations (i.e. number of online players, record and uptime). Usually such servers are instantly detected and banned from otservlist including ip.

Adding login servers (summing online players from a few servers) and counting quit players (e.g. on trainers on non logout zones) is also prohibited. You can also be banned for faking other servers (e.g. same name or website)!

Servers violating our rules will be banned for 30 days.

It seems like he will go against servers that got idle time on xxx (meaning higher than 99).

However, he does not mention that 15 is max limit, or 30, or 99. He only seem to agree to "Clean a list from such servers [Who got idle time xxx(half of servers)]".
If you read slowly my post which you quoted and the discussion followed by this post you would understand that i'm not against setting idle time to whatever you want to but i'm against counting xlogged players in your status protocol. I will bring up my words again: what is the difference between counting xlogged players and NPCs in your status protocol? There is no difference from my (otservlist) point of view, and do you see a logic in counting NPCs there? No? Then you agree with me.

Imagine a list where counting AFK players would be allowed. The server with biggest training spots and biggest uptime would be always on the TOP. Why? people would just login, leave their character on training spot, the number of training players would reset only on server restarts). Server owners would realize that and start logging in their own characters on training spots. Eventually we would end up with a list of servers who has 1-2-3 thousands of players showing on otservlist. The list would be worth nothing then.

The rest isn't worth commenting..

Imagine a list where counting AFK players would be allowed. The server with biggest training spots and biggest uptime would be always on the TOP. Why? people would just login, leave their character on training spot, the number of training players would reset only on server restarts). Server owners would realize that and start logging in their own characters on training spots. Eventually we would end up with a list of servers who has 1-2-3 thousands of players showing on otservlist. The list would be worth nothing then.

1+ warning newbies, xinn got the power!

Nice but better to make warning before ban give the owner one day or so to fix if not so ban

@Znote:
Open Tibia Server - Faq point 6.

And right before you add your server:

If you read slowly my post which you quoted and the discussion followed by this post you would understand that i'm not against setting idle time to whatever you want to but i'm against counting xlogged players in your status protocol. I will bring up my words again: what is the difference between counting xlogged players and NPCs in your status protocol? There is no difference from my (otservlist) point of view, and do you see a logic in counting NPCs there? No? Then you agree with me.

The rest isn't worth commenting..

Apparently you didn't care about my proposal. Or you didn't read the thread out properly.

today i got banned because i used 1 hour afk kick time... my server was with 215 players... i never see this rule in my life and i make this time kick afk for help the no-botters players dont be kicked when training afk. Is impossible to block all botters in a big server, when i implemented this system they stopped to bot (in trainners) in hunt is easier to ban the botters. If i want to fake my "online players" i can just add no logout tiles in monks and they never logout (better than 1 hour kick...) but i never used because i dont need... Maybe the big servers are using this rule to ban new ones.

Last edited:
Maraths, first of all you should write IP Address of your server. If you don't do that how i can check your case?

i never mass loged nub chars for count in online players, please i really need otservlist. I can back for 15 minutes :(

Last edited:
Great servers and Xinn otservlist bugam to do nothing against them,

ot all of Brazil are among the first that are stolen, the Poles tbm upstairs and robbed, and he is banning only unknown servers, and so slutty, the UnderWAR.org never been banned, there are several SS wakesoft showing that they steal Xinn players and simply does nothing>

Back