• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Spectre Islands

The mountain was nice, but the other parts wasn't, I'm sorry. Anyway , yhe name "empty" really fit the map :)P), just try to add some more nature details etc and the map will be just fine.

Regards, HolmaN.

Like I said, the detailing will be improved, if not by me, then by Flyde. He's a bit better than me on city detailing, I'm not very good at designing towns, since I always get the same ideas when I use the framework\brick\stone walls. I need more, different kinds of items to get any ideas... :p

@Everyone else
Can't people give me some other name, that does't contain my nickname? :huh:

Constantinerious map or Clockworld, Zamrious Map, Revolotion map (Evoliton)
Kamanja world(map), kamanca map, Silent0z, ////dont take my world name!
(Alfonzia)

I won't increase this rates by our friendship, I'll tell you what I think about it.

Firstly, you need to read some nature tutorials. Secondly, you'll need to make the shapes more realistic, not that squary and lined up, it looks aweful. Then you got to add bunches of details, this looks too empty. (Laughs, Empty!).

Well, I rate this with a 4/10. Sorry mate, but good luck in the future.

Kind regards,
Merchant!

he asked for criticism not asslicking.:)

Ill give it a 4 of 10. for the same reasons which people stated before me.

Good work atleast.

I won't increase this rates by our friendship, I'll tell you what I think about it.

Firstly, you need to read some nature tutorials. Secondly, you'll need to make the shapes more realistic, not that squary and lined up, it looks aweful. Then you got to add bunches of details, this looks too empty. (Laughs, Empty!).

Well, I rate this with a 4/10. Sorry mate, but good luck in the future.

Kind regards,
Merchant!

Gogo help me map! :D

ZoOorO has decided to join me and help me map! He has suggested the name Empire World, what do you guys think?

Some more nature details should work!... I've already seen some maps called Just "Empire" :/.. I suggest .. hmmm.. "Myth Empire"..

Last edited:
Alright, thanks to MC-Pedro we've got a name for it. And now the team has been extended. The current members are;

Me
Flyde
Macroman
ZoOorO
MC-Pedro (some small stuff, such as names.)

We've also got a forum, Flyde is hosting it on http://xazoria.net until we've got a subdomain on that one, or something else. ;)
Feel free to drop by and give us your ideas and comments, we will also post pictures of recent mappings and so on there.

regards,
Empty

Anyone feel free to give us ideas and feedback on the forum. I will post some screenshots as soon as Flyde has turned in the map, that he forgot to do yesterday... :p

Back
Top Bottom