• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Spectre Islands

JayBeee

Retired Global Mod
Senator
Reaction score
Empty's map

Me and some friends are creating a map right now, at first just to have some fun mapping. But now, aswell as for having fun, I decided to release the map later on, for people to use freely. And since it's not the best of maps I can't guarantee that it will be completely bug-free, but we will do our best to find as many bugs as possible.

I will add most NPCs, like; spell NPCs, basic shop NPCs (equipment, ranged, runes, etc) all created in the 8.31 NPC system.
Also, quests will be added, as many as I can possibly come up with, just tell me your ideas and I'll see if I can make it work.

I decided to release the map mostly because I see a lot of real tibia map servers, and thought that it might be because people can't map themselves, and most maps require at least a small addition to make it work at all.

I've come up with an idea, to put a "UseTpRoom "true\false"" in config.lua, and if it's turned on you will have a TP room in every city on the map. It will come with the TFS 0.3, so it won't be released before ALPHA and BETA stage of TFS has ended and it has been released fully, but I people understand that when I've only got 1 town and a small area around town.

The map will be a download-and-play map that just about anyone can get running in a few seconds. mysql\sqlite doesn't matter.

This is what the map looks like at the moment.
1639-tsi-minimap.png

I will most likely update the minimap here as I go.

if anyone has any ideas or criticism, feel free to let me know, just don't take too much for granted.
But people, don't ask me when I will release it, since I'm doing this in my spare time, and when I feel like it.

Finally, credits;

Flyde (Mapping\hosting forum)
MC-Pedro (Some names for cities and such)
ZoOorO (Mapping)
Macroman(Mapping and scripts)
Neon (Some mapping\reshaping)
Rockydog(Mapping)

Sorry, no longer planning to release it.

Regards,
Empty

Last edited:
Not bad actually, but I think you'll have to make the edges a bit less squary and possibly some more details, but others than that it's good :) 7/10

Not bad actually, but I think you'll have to make the edges a bit less squary and possibly some more details, but others than that it's good :) 7/10

Would you mind telling me what edges you mean?

Would you mind telling me what edges you mean?

I meant the outlines, you know where the water starts. Im not that great with the english language and sometimes my words doesn't make sense. Sorry if I offended you or anything, only applied it would look a bit better if you made contours just a bit less squary ;p

Offended? :p I told you that I wanted criticism, so don't you worry about that.

But do you mean the houses, the overall continent, or what?

Offended? :p I told you that I wanted criticism, so don't you worry about that.

But do you mean the houses, the overall continent, or what?

The actual landscape is good, it's the squary outlines like you see on the second last pic I thought of ;p

The actual landscape is good, it's the squary outlines like you see on the second last pic I thought of ;p

Ah, alright. Thanks, will change that tomorrow. I'll head to bed now folks, byebye.

mmm
5/10
Need more detail :S

Names:
Squareland
Shyfer
Penguin

Last edited:
you should make smaller houses i think and not connect the roofs it makes the map look kinda 999xp map where eveyrone put 100 mpas and golden legs inside :s

Small houses, you can also add big houses. But try to make more small houses, they're cheap and nice. (Playing RPG)

Also, work on the squary parts, like the beach...

Out of that, it's very nice.
It's clean and tidy.

I like it, dont stop working on it... :p

lol If elf see this thread would kill you XD You should find a thread name fast or you will be dead soon ]:

@Thread
The amazon camp looks great but the city is a bit poor of details and the roads and houses are a bit big just make them a bit smaller and will look pro :p, But they look great =p Just add some details like nature and fountains and you will get a 10/10 from me XD But now is 8/10 :p

Looking good Emptah just missing few things..

*Add more nature
*Smaller houses
*Temple buhuehu :D

other then that very good job my friend!

The mountain was nice, but the other parts wasn't, I'm sorry. Anyway , yhe name "empty" really fit the map :)P), just try to add some more nature details etc and the map will be just fine.

Regards, HolmaN.

Back