• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The "Steam Fleet" - 1st wheel-powered boat and biggest of all times!

CrazyToko

Map Buster
Reaction score
UPDATED VERSION OF THIS BOAT HERE: http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=10805

Hello everyone!

Well Ive been mapping since a month ago but I play OTServ since 7.1, so I know what are good maps and so.
Anyway that doesn't matter. What matter is that I'm new here in OTLand, and I am also coming back from a long period retired from OTServ, and this is my first map posting ever! Consider this please.

Oh, and credits are not all mine, I've based my ship design on some others I've seen around, but the wheel idea is mine although, I had it while watching "the history channel" on tv =).

This is supposed to be like a floating city in my server. It has its own depot on the basement of the ship, houses on the 2nd floor and NPC spots all around.

Now lets go to the part that really matters...

Top View (level 0):
screenshot_2008-08-19-19-59-13.jpg

Surface View (level 5):
screenshot_2008-08-19-19-59-52.jpg

Middle View (level 6):
screenshot_2008-08-19-19-59-55.jpg

Bottom View (level 7):
screenshot_2008-08-19-19-59-58.jpg

Constructive posts only please!
No "OMG that ship just suck!" or "LoL that ship is 100% equal to any other ship, or even worse."

Last edited:
I can say it's pretty cool, but it's not good sry..
But good creativity!

btw im not a newbie i have made over 500 maps all with amazing comments in pm but in my thread people spam saying sux cause they are jelous and then newbs like you look and see sux and copy them <_<

your boat looks like J3ff has done it lol

btw im not a newbie i have made over 500 maps all with amazing comments in pm but in my thread people spam saying sux cause they are jelous and then newbs like you look and see sux and copy them <_<

your boat looks like J3ff has done it lol

Every mapping thread isn't about you, stop talking about your own maps in other people's threads or face the consequences..

@empty I don't think he's going to be spamming anymore.

@thread

Very nice, creative. would be great with scripts maybe? :) or a war map..

OMG guys please tell me what are the details missing! Everyone is pointing out that I could improve the "goodness" factor of it, that the idea is good but the mapping itself isn't, but WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!
Please tell me what I can do for it to become nicer :)

Well its a good idea, but like everyones told you it seem a bit lacking :p.
and as for what to add. try things like maybe a few coats hung up in the sleeping rooms. maybe a few tables in some too, things like that.
and you have large areas with just nothing in it on parts ofnthe boat.
Maybe try and find something to 'Fill the void'

I think noone's got my point.
THOSE ARE PLAYER HOUSES.
Got it?
Can't put items on em' couz the players are supposed to do this =P.
As I said, this is like the floating city.
I wouldnt be dumb enough to make numerous empty rooms just to take space.

Back