• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The super-mega-epic-uber-awesome-spriting competition! Entry close date:CLOSED

I see you changed the rules a bit, it doesn't say anything about hand items anymore.
Should we skip those or can we still add them with the 4 main pieces?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you can still add them :D, although you will have an "advantage" it is because you bothered to add them, so i will let you all still do hand items. :)

Will add you when i'm on computer - using phone

Bump, all contestants need to send me there work! I want all your entries before 10:00AM on the 29th. Please send them to me tomorrow at the latest tho (28th) as incase i do not receive them in time :)

I am sorry to announce that I didn't have the nerves/time to finish my entry sprites.
I would like you to remove me from the contest.

It's a shame :/ Ok.

Also if i do not recieve 5+ entries at least, i will prolong the application period.

Due to the lack of entries the contest is still open if anyone wants to join, make a set then send me your set!! Prize is free prem!!!

Bump: Need 2 more applicants for this competition to go ahead. THE PRIZE IS FREE PREM FOR 3 MONTHS!"?!?! WHY NOT GIVE IT A GO.

Come on people... PM me your sets! I don't care if you aren't in the sign up, i need 5+ and so far only 3!!

go on!!!! :p just like an hour of your time >.< I need 2 more contestants atleast!!! You win a free subscription to premium for 3 months! Why not? LOL

You can take your time anyway mate :) just pm me when you done

Back