• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"The Sword in the Stone" Rep++

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
Ok so get this, I gotta do this packet here, and me being the lazy person I am, I request some help on this if you will. Free or maybe paid services, I'll type the questions, I'll work on it as well, but been soo busy with TrueTibia I took no time for school and now I'm about to fail.

1. What does Kay's lack of a nickname reveal about his character? Why is Arthur called Wart?
  2. For what reason does Kay claim the privilege of carrying the goshawk and flying her instead of giving Wart a turn with the hawk?
  3. Why does Wart decide to stay with Cully instead of going home with Kay? Why is this an act of courage?
  4. Explain the biblical allusion on page 17. (need the book ;p)
  5. Find an example of personification on page 18. (same)
  6. Briefly describe King Pellinore. What is the Questing Beast, and why is Pellinore searching for it?
  7. Define anachronism and find an example of one when Wart first meets Merlyn
  8. Briefly describe Merlyn's physical appearance
  9. Who is Archimedes? Why does Wart think he is special? List some characteristics about owls that Merlyn believes make them special creatures.
  10. Merlyn sets the breakfast table before Wart's arrival. How does Merlyn explain to Wart why the table is set for two?
  11. At the end of Ch. 4, why does Wart explaim, "I must have been on a Quest!"? (Pg.37)
  12. List two magical feats Merlyn performs for Sir Hector to demonstrate that he is the master of white magic. What limitation does Merlyn himself put on the use of magic?

Thats all im going to post, theres like 60 but ill do the rest. Rep++ for anyone who tries.

Oh school assignment is over. I just scanned someone elses answers at school then i copied them down. :p Don't care for English cause I won't need to take it in college. Getting an associate's degree.

Back