• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The United States of America Is Becoming A Dictatorship..

You can keep running in circles and keep making bogus claims. It won't make them true.

November 24th.
The day the laws come into effect, you can actually look at them at the links below.

Coalition Memo to the House Committee on Armed Services Regarding a Proposed New Declaration of War | American Civil Liberties Union
Comparison of 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force and Proposed Expanded Authorization | American Civil Liberties Union

You won't be saying these things at that time now will you?

(2) the President has the authority to use all
necessary and appropriate force during the current
armed conflict with al‐Qaeda, the Taliban, and associated forces pursuant to the Authorization for Use
of Military Force (Public Law 107–40; 50 U.S.C.
1541 note);

To my stupidity?
I'm just letting people know that it's out there.
Giving them a warning.

Everyone who thinks it's not going to happen at any time is stupid.
What goes up, comes down.

To my stupidity?
I'm just letting people know that it's out there.
Giving them a warning.

Everyone who thinks it's not going to happen at any time is stupid.
What goes up, comes down.
I do this ^
When I direct a comment to someone.

LoooooooooooooL read the whole thread, and you will see who said it first! Thus you will know to whom I'm directing it.

learn to read and you will see i never said something like that, i stated the fact that you should be prepared in case something happens, nothing more.

Once i've done my service in the army i am going to assassinate the president of the USA (who ever it may be at that time) and the head of secretary, head of the military and head of the CIA, Then demand that the USA becomes a republican country or i will start taking out the rest of the high ranked officials! Then the rest of the world can live in peace from american intervention.

Republican country, why is that so familiar?
All I remember that it led 8 years of misery.

Do not take word "muslim" in your mouth anytime when I'm here you dumbfuck sucker.

I have pure respect for the Muslim religion. It's not anything bad, just like any other. I do have some Muslim friends in my area.
Although, I do not like the extremist that blow up things..

I have pure respect for the Muslim religion. It's not anything bad, just like any other. I do have some Muslim friends in my area.
Although, I do not like the extremist that blow up things..

+1

I go to a university that is located in the largest muslim population in the entire US, that's Dearborn, Michigan (hint: it's the same school that the 2010 Miss USA winner, Rima Fakih went to)
They are extremely friendly people. Even the women that wear those headscarfs, that doesn't bother me whatsoever, I don't even know what the fuckin French people are freakin out about that.

And once again you're not making any sense at all. What's your point here?

Gldnbr said:
Even the women that wear those headscarfs, that doesn't bother me whatsoever, I don't even know what the fuckin French people are freakin out about that.

The French have no problem with "head scarves", they do have a problem with these oppressing costumes:

wUcIr.jpg

They are called burqas.

strike95 said:
Do not take word "muslim" in your mouth anytime when I'm here you dumbfuck sucker.

Go fuck yourself.

Naapv, I don't really understand why you would think that, just because people are wearing different clothes than you are used to, they are a terrorist.
It would be like a person saying 'GET THE ACOLYTE OUT OF HERE' to a christian community.

Naapv, I don't really understand why you would think that, just because people are wearing different clothes than you are used to, they are a terrorist.

What??? At what point did I say that?

My addition to this thread is, DO NOT use Wikipedia EVER to prove that you are right, because it makes you look like a retard. Wikipedia can be edited by ANYONE..some kid could go on and say a Tyranasaurus Rex is the size of a lizard and has pink scales with 500 ft long toenails.

The French have no problem with "head scarves", they do have a problem with these oppressing costumes:

????? Oppressing? a problem? Costumes? Your talking about a religion bro.

Back