• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The United States of America Is Becoming A Dictatorship..

My addition to this thread is, DO NOT use Wikipedia EVER to prove that you are right, because it makes you look like a retard. Wikipedia can be edited by ANYONE..some kid could go on and say a Tyranasaurus Rex is the size of a lizard and has pink scales with 500 ft long toenails.

False. Claims made in Wikipedia must be cited with a reliable source and vandalism is quickly reverted.

????? Oppressing? a problem? Costumes? Your talking about a religion bro.

Do you believe that it is right that women in certain Islamic areas and cultures are forced to wear a piece of clothing (= a costume) that covers their whole body? Being forced to wear such a dehumanizing piece of clothing is oppression.

You still haven't explained how or where I have claimed that "people wearing different clothing than I are terrorists".

While that is true, it is better to use the sources that are cited by the wiki page than the actual wiki page itself.

Addition to that.. Do not use websites that are old, or outdated, always check at the bottom of the website for the copyright date before citing anything from it.

Also I really can't blama Obama, because what he is doing may seem dictatorish, however the government is so corrupt it's beyond the point of simply fixing it.

I completely agree with you Leftwing. The government is a cult. I swear. It's a damn cult, right to the core.

Retarded people will stick with what the media/school/parents tells them to think, and will probably offend you if you are against their beleifs.

Bush messed it all up :(
Although I do like the video where the arabian guy threw his shoe at him, and Bush just laughed xD

Retarded people will stick with what the media/school/parents tells them to think, and will probably offend you if you are against their beleifs.

This is such an easy and obvious argument for a conspiracy nut, you realize that everyone is influenced by everyone else? Whether you believe Obama is the almighty Lizard King from Comet Elenin or that he's just a hard working human that got elected and was faced with some huge challenges. I'm 100% sure your "beliefs" were formed from youtube videos and conspiracy forums.

"wake up maaaaaaan"

There isn't one government on this planet that isn't corrupt in some way. The way I see it, there are stages of corruptness and the United States is one of many countries near the top.

It won't go away, blame whoever you want...you can't solve problems by pointing fingers. Major problems within the USA include:

• Healthcare
  • Education
  • Resource Allocation
  • Obesity
  • Social Security
  • Foreign AID
  • Extreme Budget Deficits
  • Budget Management (spending, cuts)
The list can go on for a mile. For the country to get its act together will take more than the members of Congress, but the people of the United States together, as a whole.
Do you want to see changes? Get off your ass and do something about it. Otherwise sit down, shut up, and hold on because we are in for something big in the near future at the rate this global economy is decelerating.

Last edited:
This is such an easy and obvious argument for a conspiracy nut, you realize that everyone is influenced by everyone else? Whether you believe Obama is the almighty Lizard King from Comet Elenin or that he's just a hard working human that got elected and was faced with some huge challenges. I'm 100% sure your "beliefs" were formed from youtube videos and conspiracy forums.

"wake up maaaaaaan"

Here we go, exact specimen of what i specified on my previous comment.

Mainstream media says: conspiracy theorists are nuts, then this retard comes and repeats it.

Predictable behavioural structure.

Here we go, exact specimen of what i specified on my previous comment.

Mainstream media says: conspiracy theorists are nuts, then this retard comes and repeats it.

Predictable behavioural structure.

When has the "mainstream media" even ever said this?

Ok, nut was a bad word to describe people, maybe unintelligent would fit better. Look at all the possibilities and evidence supporting each and you'll find that in all likelihood, most conspiracy theories are just not real.

This is how I think Flaite: One man says Obama is planning to become a Hitleresque dictator, another man says he's just a successful man who has many critics and he does not worship the Devil or whatever the fuck you think, so I weigh up both arguments and decide which one is more likely (guess what, it was the second of the two!) <- this is thinking for yourself, not following what the "mainstream media" implies we should think.

Here is how you think Flaite <- Both sides of the argument... Hmmm which is more exciting, it's definitely the Obama admin. planning to run a dictatorship, I'll believe this one and not even bother weighing up all the relevant opinions.

Regarding the burqas.... They should be banned in non muslim countries as when we go anywhere international. WE HAVE TO OBEY INTERNATION OR THEIR LAWS! So in turn, they should abide to our laws?

The burqa is a major security threat, and because it was allowed in the UK, a group of "bank job" enthusiasts robbed a bank in burqas. Now tell me how that is not a threat to security.. Hmm i know, lets go to an airport, strap a bomb under my burqa, where its not allowed to be looked at apart from a muslim woman searching me in a isolated room, but idk, maybe i just blow up in the checkin, or in a train station, i could hide a load of weapons in there and it cannot be searched.

Another thing, they can drive with them? Thats like driving in a postpox, how can they see clearly?! So i think if they are allowed to, people who have limited vision and need glasses to see should be allowed to drive without them! Yes it is their religion. But the laws that should restrict it are the ones for safety. Yes most of the laws/rules are to keep order. But the specific laws that conflict with the burqa are for everyones safety!

And republican.. I mean it. I will do this. I will go to prison. I will make America a republican. And there will be less "lets go get some oil" wars and less conspiracy theories. I sware there is a new one every week!

AND YES I KNOW HOW BAD THEY DRIVE! I LIVE IN LEICESTER. HELL, EVEN MY COLLEGE IS 75% ETHNIC MINORITIES.. (MAYBE THE MAJORITY IN THIS CASE)

"A government is the most dangerous threat to man’s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims."
"Civilization is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savage’s whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men."
"Do not ever say that the desire to “do good” by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives."
"Individual rights are not subject to a public vote; a majority has no right to vote away the rights of a minority; the political function of rights is precisely to protect minorities from oppression by majorities (and the smallest minority on earth is the individual)."
"Only the man who does not need it, is fit to inherit wealth, the man who would make his fortune no matter where he started."
"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."
i Quote stians Quote of Ayn rand .. lol
may gawd fuck america! :p [Sarcasm/sarcasm]

you gotta respect the dedication that alex jones has for his work, and phrehaps there is some truth to his propoganda, who the fuck knows, this sytem is too complex to comprehend anyway, but check out diaz destroy his show, skip to 2:55

‪JOE ROGAN & JOEY DIAZ EPICALLY FUNNY!‬‏ - YouTube

Radio host Alex Jones flew into a rage Tuesday over the so-called “super committee” created during recent debt ceiling negotiations, warning it would be used to seize all privately owned firearms in an “orgy of mass murder and death.”

“Hey, hey, here’s the deal,” Jones told a caller. “We’re just approaching the event horizon, the orgy of mass murder and death.”

“They’ve got the helicopters loaded — the Sunshine Project got the documents — with the airborne Ebola to spray on us. I mean, they actually got the documents that they got helicopters with knockout gas and lethal weapons parked at bases everywhere to kill everybody in America.”

“They’ve got robot helicopters with airborne Ebola and nerve gas waiting in spray quadrants to kill everybody!” he screamed. “That’s who runs America. OK? Total psychopathic, 110-percent mack daddy murderers!”

rofl at that video though xd

Last edited:
We're all doomed!!! Omg we all are!!!!!
Unless you all vote me for president!

Back