• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Walking Dead: Season 3 trailer

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
[video=youtube;ShQz68Zkb3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y[/video]

I fucking cannot wait.

Wow, I love TWD! This trailer looks very promising, I can't wait! =D

There will be 16 episodes in season 3.

Yeah, every Sunday, at least that's how it was in Season 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, usually every Sunday, at least that's how it was in Season 2.

I'm gonna be downloading each and every episode and play it in slow motion just to make it last longer, this serie so yummy:wub::wub::wub:

I wouldn't expect every Sunday since they're normally taking breaks as all other series.

I still can't take that black chick with the zombies serious. Interesting that Rick is changing :)
Same here, although I think im more excited about Dexter then TWD
Dexter is awesome but you should be excited over Breaking Bad instead, it continues today :D

I still can't take that black chick with the zombies serious. Interesting that Rick is changing :)

Yeah, that's because we don't know the story/reasoning behind it.
Logically, you're right, it doesn't make sense to have a pet zombie, but we'll just have to see when Season 3 comes out.

Yeah, that's because we don't know the story/reasoning behind it.
Logically, you're right, it doesn't make sense to have a pet zombie, but we'll just have to see when Season 3 comes out.
I'm not looking at it that way, even if it had a good story behind it, I would still not be able to take it serious, it just looks ridiculous xD
Btw, didn't you say somewhere that you read the comics? I know she's in there so you should know the reasoning behind it? :S

The TV show usually has a different plot than what the comic provides.
Which is why I would still rather see the TV show before I jump to conclusions.

In other words, I don't know the reasoning/story behind the pet zombies, simply because it isn't October 14th yet.

They got no arms, no jaws, can't be too different of a story, the main idea is most likely the same.

Dexter is awesome but you should be excited over Breaking Bad instead, it continues today :D

I didn't know that was today, looking forward to this season should be great.

OT: Looks good, can't wait for this either... Been waiting agesss

OMG MERLE!!!!

I can't wait for this would some one freeze me and wake me up in october?!

Back