• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Walking Dead: Season 3 trailer

Love the prison... this season is going to be AMAZING! xD This will hold me over until Game Of Throne/Spartacus Returns! <3

Love the prison... this season is going to be AMAZING! xD This will hold me over until Game Of Throne/Spartacus Returns! <3

Spartacus isn't the same without Andy..

Season 3 is good so far, I loved the ._. from Rick before he killed somebody with a machete to the forehead. (No spoilers here :D)

Season 3 has been incredible so far, I can't even wait for the next episode.
There is a reason why this show is the most watched drama on cable in TV history.

Season 3 has been incredible so far, I can't even wait for the next episode.
There is a reason why this show is the most watched drama on cable in TV history.
I'm pretty sure that's because of the zombies and not because it's some super quality show.

I'm pretty sure that's because of the zombies and not because it's some super quality show.

Yeah, we've all been dying for a zombie drama show for years, and now we have it.
It's much better than I would have thought.

I download them as well. This season's premiere seemed rushed to me, I wish it was 90 minutes long.

Yeah, I'm a little worried about Michonne and Andrea's roles, especially meeting with the Governor, there have been little action and more talking.

Yeah, they're good, but I expected more. I'm satisfied, but I'm not as excited as I am about Dexter. :(

OMFG, You just don't understand how much I fucking LOVE Dexter!!! Best Showtime Series ever, Breaking Bad is best AMC series handsdown!

Back