• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Walking Dead

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
51R9LLiey0L._SX500_.jpg

Does anyone else watch this show? It's a dream come true when there's finally a zombie-drama show.
Tonight is the season 2 finale; it is expected to bring a lot of shockers, from deaths to introduction of Michonne.
If you have not seen this show before, don't start watching the show from the latest episode, you have to see it from the beginning or else you'll never understand.

Season 1 was awesome, i stopped watching after episode 1 in season 2.

Didn't look so promising :/ But I might check it up again later tho, but atm I'm watching Sons of Anarchy and Boondocks :p

Yeah, who doesn't love zombies? :D
So, are we allowed to talk about the latest episode without being blamed by people for spoiling?

Yeah, who doesn't love zombies? :D
So, are we allowed to talk about the latest episode without being blamed by people for spoiling?

You should write it in a white text and if someone wants to see it, they should just underline it :3

Didn't look so promising :/ But I might check it up again later tho, but atm I'm watching Sons of Anarchy and Boondocks :p

I will admit season 2 started slow but defiantly packed way more punch nearing the season finale then season 1 did, You won't regret it.

Sons Of Anarchy! ooooooh can't wait till it's back! Opie for life!

PS.
Any of you been watching Spartacus Vengeance and not quite "hate" but wish Andy was still portraying Spartacus I can't believe half the stuff he speaks and he is not near as muscled as Andy was.. for a little guy.

Thank god for the rest of the amazing cast and writing that keeps me around to watch it! Crixus + Gannicus omg.. can we ask for more? and Oenamous please!! guy's a gangsta!

You should write it in a white text and if someone wants to see it, they should just underline it :3

Let's do like this instead:

Spoiler
Spoiler text

Or this
Code:
[COLOR=#fafafa]Spoiler text[/COLOR]

Use color #fafafa to make text completely invisible.

I will admit season 2 started slow but defiantly packed way more punch nearing the season finale then season 1 did, You won't regret it.

Sons Of Anarchy! ooooooh can't wait till it's back! Opie for life!

PS.
Any of you been watching Spartacus Vengeance and not quite "hate" but wish Andy was still portraying Spartacus I can't believe half the stuff he speaks and he is not near as muscled as Andy was.. for a little guy.

Thank god for the rest of the amazing cast and writing that keeps me around to watch it! Crixus + Gannicus omg.. can we ask for more? and Oenamous please!! guy's a gangsta!

Opie and Jax, BOSS

I agree, the beginning of season 2 was pretty boring, but it got MUCH better towards the end, shocking results and tons of zombies.
Can't wait to see this finale and look forward to season 3 this Fall.

I agree, the beginning of season 2 was pretty boring, but it got MUCH better towards the end, shocking results and tons of zombies.
Can't wait to see this finale and look forward to season 3 this Fall.
I hope season 3 is of quality, I don't want another season where 75% is crap and the last 25% leaves us with nice scenes and then a cliffhanger for next season.

I hope season 3 is of quality, I don't want another season where 75% is crap and the last 25% leaves us with nice scenes and then a cliffhanger for next season.

Well what's so great with this show is even though it's not always GO GO GO! it still builds character's and plot's very well! but I totally agree the season was very slow! But in the end(one episode left shortly) it picked up and I can't wait to see what they leave us with!

Does anyone know how they are going there break? since they did that mid-season finale which was preposterous!! if the break will be shorter till Season 3?

Well what's so great with this show is even though it's not always GO GO GO! it still builds character's and plot's very well! but I totally agree the season was very slow! But in the end(one episode left shortly) it picked up and I can't wait to see what they leave us with!

Does anyone know how they are going there break? since they did that mid-season finale which was preposterous!! if the break will be shorter till Season 3?
I know they're trying to build the characters but the lines and acting is pretty horrible imo in that field. Lines might remain shitty when zombies are involved as well but the zombie part makes up for it :p

What I wish to happen: Lori together with Carl disappear or get a lot less screen time in the show.

Its a different and from my point of view good approach to a zombie apocalypse, most shows/movies tend to focus on the killing part, this one is actually focusing on the people, I love it and follow it religiously <3

@Spartacus comment
Yeah, I watch that one too, yeah it sucks that they changed him, but it was either that or cancel the series, since Andy died, rip

I feel sorry for Dale, he didnt deserved to die :'(

I agree,

after watching Daryl's interview, it seems like we're finally gonna see Michonne, return of Merle, and the Governor (I do read the comics too), they are promising bloodshed
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/02/walking-dead-season-3-norman-reedus_n_1314060.html

I didn't like the end of the episode, where Andrea gets saved by some Zombie trainer.

what_the_fuck3.jpg

Looks like they're taking it too far, toward Resident Evil: Afterlife...OH GOD NO! I also don't like Rick's new "path."

Last edited:
@JDre

SPOILER:
Michonne is what everyone is waiting for; Don't jump to conclusions and say she's a zombie trainer.
Maybe she isn't a zombie trainer after all, some say that in the comics, both zombies are related to her by family.
At least they're being logical by removing the arms and possibly the jaws, thus showing that they still have potential dangers.
I would agree it would be dumb if they were full-bodied zombies that are domesticated.

I also like Rick's new role, becoming more of a badass, hopefully not too much of a badass where it becomes a threat to the group, like Shane.
I would give this finale a 10/10, this is the kind of action episode that we all watch for. The blood, the gore, zombies, zombie killings, guns and so on.
I cannot wait for Season 3, they said this is going to be the Prison scene, FINALLY. This is where in the comics, everything got more epic and bloodshed.
Finally, the main antagonist will show up (comparable to Darth Vader), named the Governor.

Back