• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Walking Dead

I cannot find a proper torrent to download the second season, could anybody help me out? (VIA PM!)

@Evan,

I don't read the comic or whatever this is based off of. To me, that ruins the whole point of watching it. Why read about it, then watch it occur? I'd rather let the suspense drive my interest. As of now, I don't know what to think of the show. Resident Evil went from good to lame, really fast. Hopefully The Walking Dead doesn't follow in their footsteps.

<_<

Last edited:
Saw the trailer and the series look awesome. Too bad that I don't have the time to watch it :(

Pretty much every torrent I try to download would take weeks to download, and they do not even seem to have a good quality :( (Only tried with those who gives the entire s02)

Here's a great site. I use this for everything (click the first blueish arrow to download).

EZTV - TV Torrents Online

I was even considering cutting off my cable and upgrading my internet, haha.

yeah, seriously, sucks the wait
gotta love the new "Follow me or die" nature of Rick, it shows that he has taken much more responsibility since the Shane incident

Also yeah, I get all my TV Shows from EZTV, everything else is from PB

Here's a great site. I use this for everything (click the first blueish arrow to download).

EZTV - TV Torrents Online

I was even considering cutting off my cable and upgrading my internet, haha.

BTW, credits to Scarlet for showing me that EZTV site. It's da bomb!

-

On-topic: What happened to that black guy and his son, that saved Rick in the first episode?!

@Evan,

I don't read the comic or whatever this is based off of. To me, that ruins the whole point of watching it. Why read about it, then watch it occur? I'd rather let the suspense drive my interest. As of now, I don't know what to think of the show. Resident Evil went from good to lame, really fast. Hopefully The Walking Dead doesn't follow in their footsteps.

<_<

The comic to TV show translation for Walking Dead is probably 30% reliable. Also, the comic does not get every little bit of detail, otherwise, I would agree, it's dumb.
The TV show changes stories and whatnot all the time, but in this situation with Michonne and the walkers (as I stated in last post) it is a rumor. I've been surprised from beginning to end even after reading the comics. I really can't see a downside in this show, it's still very good, the finale was incredible, the only reason I think people would hate it is because they haven't seen it all from day 1, thus confuses them.

@up, Morgan Jones refused to go with Rick to Atlanta, God knows what happened to them. Same thing with Merle, it keeps us wondering.
Maybe they'll return, maybe not.

While we wait, watch this :D
[video=youtube;a8z_dJoWjP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8z_dJoWjP4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Back