• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The white city

scheisse

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Hello peoplw,

first i want you to help me. I am using remere map editor and tibia 9.6 and i could need some more of the newer sprites (venore, rathletoon, roshamuul etc). How to get them and how to integrate them into my city (I dont want to start a whole new map, i want to use the never sprites in my current map).

So heres are some pics of the city, it isnt finished yet.

here is the link to all pics at once:

http://www.directupload.net/index.php?mode=upload_a2

Some time ago i have visited a big city with wide streets, busses, trains, large buildings and shops along the road, so i wanted to create something similar. This part of the city is built with white marble and is some kind of a shoping mile. these white marble streets contains a lot of expensive shops, bars, pubs, hotels, restaurants and expensive flats. these houses and streets are located in the town centre.

dr9HdKf.jpg

xHp5R31.jpg

mqEVYV5.jpg

ZFr7zha.jpg

XgQNOSN.jpg

dF8wp4J.jpg

W7KeA3n.png

this part of the town is in the north.

QkcEM5x.jpg

gBADj8n.jpg

kIoSz4y.jpg

Last edited:
the images don't appear to me, could you upload in another site?

other sites dont work aswell, whats the problem here???

you need to use the directly image link... some like "i.imgur.com/18276124"

done, here it is.

tell me if its not too much trees along the streets and not too much leaves.

and can smbody tell me how to get more roofs?? i only have the red roof that is used in carlin, but i want the blue roofs from venore. is there a possibility to get these new sprites?

when i add creatures, the wagons will be pulled by cyclopes and trolls.

the streets are meant to be wide and the buildings are meant to be big and high. everything should look like a the centre of a big city.

Press O and go check at stairs, I checked at them few seconds and I saw that you can go up but not down but otherwise I think its okay start I would remove yalahari lamps and replace them with others.

here is the big temple.

second floor.

Jijznsp.jpg

big entrace, meant to look like these greek temples.

XAeZGTZ.jpg

ground level, under the temple is a place where homeless püeople can get food and sleeping place.

Nt14HVn.jpg

Q7eqN2T.jpg

fXR9G0U.jpg

3rd level. i dont like the roof, want to change it to that blue venore roof, but i dont have it. where to get that sprites?

varT9Z3.png

hey, i have problems with floors. floor 7 is my ground floor. so floor 6 is +1 and floor 8 is -1.
i wanna put pavement on floor 7 and water on floor 8 and add many bridges to make one part of my town look like venice. the problem is that i cant see whats on the floor 8 when i look from floor 7.

i have left a space pn floor 7 and added water on floor 8, but still cant see anything when i looking from floor 7 :/ whats the problem?

The problem is thats not how it works, if you want to do what you describe you would need to use floor 6 as your ground floor, everything below floor 7 will not be seen when on floor 7 or higher but if you are at floor 8 you will be able to see floor 9 :) if you dont understand send Me a pm and i will explain some more to you :)

ah, i already solved it, took me 2 hours to move everything up :/

here come some more pictures of the white-marble-part of the city.

bYDCfYw.jpg

one of the many shops in the white marble part of town. almost all of these shops are very expensive and contain only the rarest items from the lands far far away. this shop here offers you some of the eqipment made in the lands of lizards far far in the east. only few minotaur merchants came to these lands and managed to get some of the unique equipment.

J96mHiX.jpg

one of the many building-bridges. it serves as balcony and offers you a great view on the streets under you. statues of the important persons who served the city of Taurik can also be seen there.

x8uoUER.jpg

here you can see the first depo of taurik. its very huge and it meant to be not only a depo, but also a tourist atraction. this depo is a very huge and impressing piece of art. but since you need to walk a bit to reach your depo box, the minotaurs of Taurik (the city is called Taurik and it was built by minotaurs) built a second depo just few spets south-east of the old one. this depo is little smaller, but it has many baeutiful balconies from which you can view the city landscape and its also only few steps away from the banker and post npc.

Azo0yUb.jpg

this build has a backpack shop of its ground floor and flats on the floors above (just like almost every other building in the white marble part of Taurik).

G8ikisJ.jpg

here you can see the southern wall of the second Taurik depo. it offers you a direct view on one of the many water channels of the city. you can simply sit down and relax while making runes or improving your equipment.

NGsmkGa.jpg

i need your help with this. i am using RME 3.2 and i need to know how to turn the creatures around! so i can place them at the wagond and make them look like they are moving.

A2antI2.png

so, how do you like it?

8ccb2469-7551-4e58-8dc7-0f65efd2071f
a2EZSn7.jpg

here is the full view. this is only the southern part of the white marble part of Taurik. it will be a very huge city, once its finished. bigger than yalahar or rookgard (island). player will start in this city and stay here till lvl 10. this big city will offer you many quests and huunting places. only after lvlv 10 you may leave the city and explore the wild nature. and the nature will be really wild and unexplored. Taurik will be the only city in the whole game. everything else will be towns of (elves, deeplings etc) and will serve as hunting grounds only (like mintwallin or orc fortress). of course there will be few outposts where you can buy some ammo or potions, but thats all. Taurik will be the only city, bigger than the rookgard island. all players will meet and live here :)

i am a bit drunk and in a good mood, so i will post some other pics, which i didnt want to post, because these areas arent finished yet. but i ll post it anyway.

AvnDiDN.jpg

another picture of the white marble part of the town.

z8x8Ue4.jpg

here ends the white marble part and the haven and the Taurik open air market begins (both need a rewamp)
. as you cant see there are parts which arent finished yet.

WvREPZN.jpg

taurik open air market. merchants from all over the world come to Taurik to sell their wares. some of them cant find a place in a shop or a warehouse, so they go to the open air bazar. here you can find many things which you cant find in regular shops and also some illegal and dangerous stuff is sold here. moreover you must be aware of many bandits, smugglers, pirates, barbarians, beggars and other scum who spend their time stealing and scamming.

3IY6Y3J.jpg

here is one of the 3 havens of Taurik. it has place for up to 5 ships. this hafen is mostly for wares and supplies. But even this big hafen is not enough for Taurik. this city is very huge and popular, so many merchants, visitors and tourists come here. So the city has built two hafens more, both are more in the south and arent mapped yet.

xTmkUDU.jpg

Last edited:
Back