• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The workout thread: personal training advice

well my workout routine is always
- opening PC do some finger stretches,
- pull someones fingers up my own arse (5X30 reps for stamina mostly)
- then i walk to a nearby clock shop where i occasionally break clocks for fun with my head
(never got busted so far, so dont sue me)

and im like sup dog ur clockworks is not working, what you gonna do you piece of shit
then i usually make myself a cup of tea that i throw on the wall as hard i can while screaming "im not different" to my dog

then i walk home to mental hospital at around 22:00 and go to bed with my straightjacket on to prevent 9/11

200.gif
Nice.

Yes it is. Eat unhealthy and workout, you'll gain muscle but the majority of your gains will be fat :)
Of course, I never said eat unhealthy. I just stated that what you said is wrong.
Muscle is not 80% Diet and 20% workout routine.
A workout routine plays a huge role.

I'd say 50 50 for both :)
Diet becomes important and more than the workout routine a little bit if you are targeting abs or basically cutting.

Of course, I never said eat unhealthy. I just stated that what you said is wrong.
Muscle is not 80% Diet and 20% workout routine.
A workout routine plays a huge role.

I'd say 50 50 for both :)
Diet becomes important and more than the workout routine a little bit if you are targeting abs or basically cutting.
Of course it plays a huge role. But as I said, if you aren't eating properly your progress is going to be very minimal. With the exception of people who are just starting out.

Don't forget to sleep. Abs are "made" in the kitchen but muscle is literally built while you sleep. 6-9hrs/night is what I've seen recommended.. dependent on lifestyle, workout intensity, and personal need for it.

"You're not my friend, You're my brother. My friend" -pashatriceps 2016
maxresdefault.jpg

Back