• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc6 (Golden Warrior)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please somebody say me, where can i change the option to select vocation in account manager? the character is created without vocation ;/, and how can i set itens in character created by account manager.

Thank you.

Please somebody say me, where can i change the option to select vocation in account manager? the character is created without vocation ;/, and how can i set itens in character created by account manager.

Thank you.

For vocation, check config.lua, for items check first items lua file (data/movements/scripts/).

I advisen't download it.. download version 0.2.5. 0.2.6 have most bugs :/

> Map loading time: 0.016 seconds.
[Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Ghazbaran
[Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Morgaroth
[Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Infernatil

what did i do wrong? its in my spawn folder and its in monsters.xml etc...

nice work tala, keep up the good work! Btw, could you make a version without the triggers? It's so damn hard to get them working. :S

Last edited by a moderator:
nice work tala, keep up the good work! Btw, could you make a version without the triggers? It's so damn hard to get them working. :S
Update your PHP to the latest version and you wont have to worry about triggers, you can simply import the .SQL file using phpmyadmin.

> Map loading time: 0.016 seconds.

what did i do wrong? its in my spawn folder and its in monsters.xml etc...

Please post the parts where those monsters are in monster.xml here

and please post the name of the xml file u have it in monsters map:blink:

kk

Please post the parts where those monsters are in monster.xml here

and please post the name of the xml file u have it in monsters map:blink:

i sent you a pm along with talu and 2 other people i could count on check it i did not want to post outside link in here from mega~

This server have one serious bug!!!! When you walk and click on foods or others actions, your character get freeze and walk no more... but the animation of the moviment play. Some times when you use mana fluid, you get disconnect.

Well, if i run while spamming a spell or rune, sometimes the char get "stuck" and i move one square -> (or any other direction)and then i cant move anymore, have to push myself out of it.
0 = char

I see the char like this:
But really it is here:

This server have one serious bug!!!! When you walk and click on foods or others actions, your character get freeze and walk no more... but the animation of the moviment play. Some times when you use mana fluid, you get disconnect.

Well, if i run while spamming a spell or rune, sometimes the char get "stuck" and i move one square -> (or any other direction)and then i cant move anymore, have to push myself out of it.
0 = char

I see the char like this:
But really it is here:

I get all of this problem too, please someone fix this?

Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back