• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc6 (Golden Warrior)

Status
Not open for further replies.
in your forgottenserver.sql it does not let you give access in mysql is there anyway you can add that in or give me the code to put in the forgottenserver.sql to make that on the players table... ive checked every single thread nothing helped me thought i would post here

thanks

yes and as i have said its very confusing for a 1st time user so... since it does not have access in there i dont know how to add in... if you have time to make ss tutorial i would be glad to rep you

TFS works by group_id's instead of access. (e.g: group_id 1 is players, group_id 2 is GM's, group_id 3 is Gods)

Group_id's also work by player flags (says what the char can and cant do) here's the site to create player flags http://hem.bredband.net/johannesrosen/playerflags.html however at the moment it seems to be down.

1.)http://localhost/phpmyadmin
2.)Then find your server database and click on it.
3.)now on the left side click groups
4.)to edit 1 or more just put a check mark in the box and click on the pencil icon
5.)After you've edited it scroll down the page and click Go
6.)Thats all you have to do.

Last edited:
But its imposible to make a tutor, becouse the tutor always have the GM outfit.

to show you im not stupid ill prove you that i think im doing it right you tell me whats wrong

shows i got the flag and access/group id
Group.jpg

I have it in players now
groupid.jpg

cant execute the command
Execute.jpg

but i can get ids
id.jpg

a look at my commands
commands.jpg

whats wrong?

You need to go to accounts and find the account of your god/GM and set his account type to 5. Also in your commands.xml you have some set for group_id 4 and your character is set at group_id 3 so you need to edit commands.xml and go no higher then group_id 3 unless you add new groups

EDIT: Also you messed up when creating the new group_id "CM" you should set the group_id to 4 not 99, also you never added any player flags. Plus a "God" has the look type of a CM so there isnt any need to create a CM.

Last edited:
ok, now i got another problem. I can go into houses, i can look at item types i just cant do commands.... is it only me? here are some more ss i just made. nothing is working btw i changed the players flags to 272227082232 i just did not get the ss in time it did not work for either

Group Again
Group-1.jpg

Players Table
groupid-1.jpg

Me trying to do a command
Execute-1.jpg

Commands.xml
commands-1.jpg

please someone fix this i will rep you

To fix this you need to check yours "accounts" -> "type"
If you put "type" = 5, you will get acctype 5. this only will work if you got "group" = 2+

Example: Put Accounts -> Type "5" and put Players -> Group "3"

Last edited:
Whats the syntax of "addskill" command? I try /addskill nick exp 10
I try to /addskill exp nick 10
and /addskill exp 10 nick
@@ plz? someone?

Whats the syntax of "addskill" command? I try /addskill nick exp 10
I try to /addskill exp nick 10
and /addskill exp 10 nick
@@ plz? someone?

The proper form is, /addskill Name, level/sword/axe/distance/club/magic/fist/
fishing

Nice Update! :)
Talaturen can you compile linux I32 binary? Beacaus I have problem with compile... :/

u said u would fix the problem for vista compilers that have the cc1 error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back