• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc6 (Golden Warrior)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death delay has been in our source code since 0.0.1.

Really? :O I didnt notice, I guess it's very small.
If you would give the lines where I can change the time, would be really kind.

Hey man, I think I will donate some to you, you really put time into this and its the best Ive ever seen.
I will help you against leakers.

Player Deaths wont be saved in my MYSQL Database! (deathListEnabled = "yes")

anyone can that confirm?

Player Deaths wont be saved in my MYSQL Database! (deathListEnabled = "yes")

anyone can that confirm?

You need to edit the data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua and add registerCreatureEvent(cid, "PlayerDeath").

Code:
function onLogin(cid)
    registerCreatureEvent(cid, "PlayerDeath")
    return TRUE

end

^^

Thanks talaturen for the 2.6 version:

I have a suggestion, u can consider that, many people also liked the idea:

An option in config.lua
like yes / no for dmgs to the same people at your party, i mean if its no, u can't do dmg to the other members of your party, this way u can do safely quest and hunt togheter :)

should not of told him lol

anyways commands.

what is 1-5 on account type? what they stand for

They stand for nothing, it's just another way to dictate which people can use what commands.

@Seratex - ctrl+r was removed from the hard coding a few updates ago because it can be created using talk actions. You can find the talk action script here http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=1761

Last edited:
It's just an additional way to dictate which players can use which commands. The account type doesnt have to be the same as group_id.

Example: Lets say you have two GM's, GM One and GM Two, you know GM One really good so your going to let him have access to more commands so you set his account type to 4, but GM Two you dont really know that well yet..so maybe you set his to only 3.

I dont really know how else to explain it..it's just an additional way to decide which players can do what.

so let me set this up

6 Different groups i have
1)player
2)tutor
3)senior tutor
4)gamemaser
5)senior gamemaster
6)Customer Support

command /a group id_"6" account type "3"

who would get to do the command?

It lags when I walk with arrows but not when I walk when klickin the minimap. why? wasnt like that before..

The character doesn't show on phpmyadmin when you create a character from the account manager, anyone got the same problem and an answer?

hehe, check your config file, you're not using MYSQL, you're using SQLite, just change:
Code:
	-- SQL
	sqlType = "sqlite"  <---- this
	useMD5Passwords = "no"

to
Code:
        -- SQL
	sqlType = "mysql"
	useMD5Passwords = "no"

Hey, do anyone where I can change the time of Death Delay?

@ CM Himen - Anyone with group_id "6" as well as account type "3" or higher would be able to use that command.

@ Talaturen - There is a lot of lag to the server now. If you walk with arrow keys it's laggy, when you log out there's a 2-5 second lag as well where it still shows the area you were at it just dont show you.

Also even though I have death list enabled and the death limit set to 25, there arent any deaths being inserted into players_deaths.

Last edited:
@ CM Himen - Anyone with group_id "6" as well as account type "3" or higher would be able to use that command.

@ Talaturen - There is a lot of lag to the server now. If you walk with arrow keys it's laggy, when you log out there's a 2-5 second lag as well where it still shows the area you were at it just dont show you.

Also even though I have death list enabled and the death limit set to 25, there arent any deaths being inserted into players_deaths.

http://otland.net/showpost.php?p=31909&postcount=104

how to i set someone account type?

account table? type? im just guessing

@ CM Himen - Yep thats correct :p

@ Nightmare - Thanks alot man :)

Last edited:
so i can have group_id3(god) account type_2 gamemaster and that will set a god and gamemaster

6 Different groups i have
1)player
2)tutor
3)senior tutor
4)gamemaser
5)senior gamemaster
6)Customer Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back