• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc8 (Dead Bug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I have one problem with injust time and red skull time.. someone know where I can change the time to leave injust and red skull?

wingui has a GUI - Graphical User Interface while winconsole is just a cmd window with the information.
The WINGUI has some extra features you can control outside the server, like reload actions, talk, move etc. and broadcast and so on.

wingui has a GUI - Graphical User Interface while winconsole is just a cmd window with the information.
The WINGUI has some extra features you can control outside the server, like reload actions, talk, move etc. and broadcast and so on.

So WINGUI ftw?

Well, ya, if you've got the server hosted on your own computer, else it doesn't matter.

Well, ya, if you've got the server hosted on your own computer, else it doesn't matter.

Mmmm my rl will host is 24/7 ;).
Ps: do you know something about remote control cuz that would be usefull xD?

Ps: World of Therran is coming ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back