• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc8 (Dead Bug)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
TheForgottenServer 0.2
Release Candidate 8 (Dead Bug)!

Changes can be found in doc/CHANGELOG.

This is mainly a bug-fix release, if you are using version 0.2.7 it is strongly recommended to update your server to this version because of the amount of issues we have solved.

It has compatibility with 8.1 protocol effects, but WILL cause debugs if they're seen by 8.0 protocol clients. This version still allows players using protocol 8.0 to connect.

DLL Files:
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=1042

Source code:
http://forgottenserver.svn.sf.net/

Please report ALL bugs here:
http://sf.net/tracker/?atid=931893&group_id=190078&func=browse

I am not compiling in Debian 4.0,

Error.:

debian:/home/cxl/Repositorio/forgottenserver/forgottenserver# make
rm -rf *.o
g++ -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -Werror -O1 -c account.cpp
g++ -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -Werror -O1 -c actions.cpp
g++ -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -Werror -O1 -c admin.cpp
In file included from admin.cpp:24:
connection.h:25:26: error: boost/asio.hpp: Arquivo ou diretório não encontrado
connection.h:59: error: expected â;â before â(â token
connection.h:84: error: âboost::asioâ has not been declared
connection.h:84: error: expected `)' before â&â token
connection.h:104: error: âboost::asioâ has not been declared
connection.h:104: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of âsocketâ with no type
etc ...

The directory and file boost/asio.hpp not exist in sourceforge project ??
wait respost !

IM FIRST!

Thx I will try it!

I suggest you to redownload, I forgot to update doors.lua with the correct one when creating this thread, the downloads I'll upload soon will have correct one.

EDIT: uploaded with properly working doors.lua.

Hey tala! Understand my post up?

:: Directory: boost/
AND
:: File: asio.hpp

Not exists ? compiling error! ?

At first look, it works great. Tata - Try to make ghost mode (invisible) working. ;)

What exactly does this release contain? Different from 0.2.7 in what way? o_O they got released 1 day after eachother..

What exactly does this release contain? Different from 0.2.7 in what way? o_O they got released 1 day after eachother..

"Changes can be found in doc/CHANGELOG.

This is mainly a bug-fix release, if you are using version 0.2.7 it is strongly recommended to update your server to this version because of the amount of issues we have solved."

Ah, just wondered since the last few releases were major ones, so I didn't think you'd make it a whole new version. Just like 0.2.7b or something.

EDIT: Does the /Ghost command work now?

Last edited:
No, this is just a bug-fix release.

THIS BUG?

file: connection.cpp

29 #include "tasks.h"
30 #include "scheduler.h"
32 #include <boost/bind.hpp>

Line 32 in DIRECTORY boost/ and FILE bind.hpp not existis? results not compilied! plz comment!

THIS BUG?

file: connection.cpp

29 #include "tasks.h"
30 #include "scheduler.h"
32 #include <boost/bind.hpp>

Line 32 in DIRECTORY boost/ and FILE bind.hpp not existis? results not compilied! plz comment!

How about reading doc/README?

Talturen give me a light, how to update SQLite without lose all players,accounts etc?

EDIT: How i turn off the Mode, example: when i try to create a account writting the Acc the console of the TIBIA says:
Do not give your account number,Bla bla bla and the number doesen't work...
how to make it work?

EDIT 2: I have to import or create Trigger using MySQL?

Last edited:
Hey, i need help with runemaker, he cant sell bp with runes, Talaturen or someone else help me out ?

I updated to this version now the sever is running some better :)

Destroy itens and fishing rod stop to work, I think it need just a fix on the script.

And I'm not sure, but what happens that the serve take all my memory usage? The server dont stop to grown his memory usage, if I leave it for a day will take like 700,00 kb or more of the memory, while the old versions stay in 150 - 200 kb.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back