• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer with 7.6 client support.

EvulMastah

๏̯͡๏﴿
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
So, recently I've started to work on this one.
If you are interested, you can see the progress here.
It goes pretty well, Id say.

TFS Im using is 0.3.6pl1.

After the progress is done, I will be working on 7.4 support.

Cool project, keep us updated.

textwindow.png

Dunno what I could be posting here, since changes are in code mostly :p

Great news!
I would love a great 7.6 server.

Hows the progress going for you?

Man you are doing the poor way, trying to change the server instead of changing the Client.
I can do this for you, just get the 7.6 sprites and put in a 8.54 client.
if you want also you can change the icon, the version and the pic to look like a 7.6 client
You are wasting your time =\

If you want a 8.54 cliente with a 7.6 sprites call me i can do this for free =)

Last edited:
@conde2
He wants a modern server to be compatible with 7.6 client, so no custom client is needed-..- like Avesta but more up to date.

Great news!
I would love a great 7.6 server.

Hows the progress going for you?

I am currently working on 0.4_DEV to support 7.4, it was a request tho, so this one is dropped for some time.
Man you are doing the poor way, trying to change the server instead of changing the Client.
I can do this for you, just get the 7.6 sprites and put in a 8.54 client.
if you want also you can change the icon, the version and the pic to look like a 7.6 client
You are wasting your time =\

If you want a 8.54 cliente with a 7.6 sprites call me i can do this for free =)

Thanks, but thats not what im doing :p

@conde2
He wants a modern server to be compatible with 7.6 client, so no custom client is needed-..- like Avesta but more up to date.

more liek this ^

When you are getting ready to release it please tell me and maybe i could co-release my 7.6 custom RPG map, its made for a lowrate 7.6 server for players that liked the "irl" tibia map, (global?), but wants to play an just as good custommap with that old "tibia" feeling. (no mega spawns, no ugly sprites, just that old feeling of the map)
I think i have alot of screenshots of the development so far, but i just recently started working with it again.
So, please tell me if this sounds interesting.

I will definitly try host my map myself under your server when you are ready.
Keep up the good work and lets see that server ready before the end of this summer^_^

Im not that technical, but as long as the client looks and acts exactly as it was 7.6 i dont care how its done.

Back