• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

THEOXserver

Can you copy some of them? Is there any plans to release server today or soon? I can't see right now how to enter their discord server and i think it is closed for new ppl after last rollback when ppl went there to bash them and they started to ban everyone from it.

They are going to make a decision what's going to happen once all of them are online - missing a few staffs.

They will most likely open a beta-stress what ever server today where they will bug test casts etc. and tomorrow open the actual server - whether it's reset or rollback version is unknown atm.

Good idea! Best thing to do (since the botters get lvls back easy)
Go on with the reset!

go on with the reset? you just gave an answer on you're own request in the same post..... Botters will get their level back... even when they restart botters will dominate no matter what lol... and to be honest i think reseting is very selfish, i mean all those low levels who started later in the game can vote for a reset now? o_O what about the people who played for hours, RPG'n the fuck out of themselves to get accessquests ? walls,thieves,explorer,wz....? ffs >.<

Access unlocked and problem solved how about making protest in temple? we wont go exp we stand and spam until they unlock everything i mean like Me and others i doubt all of you want to do those quests on each ots? is this ots or are we playing cipsoft game with different rates?
CIPSOFT PLS MAKE OTS xD

Access unlocked and problem solved how about making protest in temple? we wont go exp we stand and spam until they unlock everything i mean like Me and others i doubt all of you want to do those quests on each ots? is this ots or are we playing cipsoft game with different rates?
CIPSOFT PLS MAKE OTS xD

idk if im the only one that doesnt even understand this post?

" @here just a recap from our call, we're rolling back to the previous server save before the last crash. We're increasing loot rate an additional 0.5x. We're adding rashid to the tibia coin store. All VIP / Tibia Coins and any store-bought items will be removed since we issued all refunds. Also, we're pushing to re-open the server in 2.5 hours ~ "

" @here just a recap from our call, we're rolling back to the previous server save before the last crash. We're increasing loot rate an additional 0.5x. We're adding rashid to the tibia coin store. All VIP / Tibia Coins and any store-bought items will be removed since we issued all refunds. Also, we're pushing to re-open the server in 2.5 hours ~ "
any proof? where did u read that?

I really couldnt give two shits if you don't believe it, Its your loss if u miss the re-launch :)

I copied it from discord.

Jak ty sie ze starym po pijaku przylizałeś oblechu ale coś dokładasz od siebie do tematu.

ps. To prawda co pisze ten kolega Basiq

go on with the reset? you just gave an answer on you're own request in the same post..... Botters will get their level back... even when they restart botters will dominate no matter what lol... and to be honest i think reseting is very selfish, i mean all those low levels who started later in the game can vote for a reset now? o_O what about the people who played for hours, RPG'n the fuck out of themselves to get accessquests ? walls,thieves,explorer,wz....? ffs >.<
They should quit and find a real server.

Back