• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Therran - Discussion

I don't get why knights should advance faster. Because they have shitloads HP, fancy new spells and nice weapons that raise your skill.

I do suggest some kind training area tho, something like the Training Dummies real tibia used to have.

Wasn't there always a difference between the skill multipliers of ML and the others?

I don't get why knights should advance faster. Because they have shitloads HP, fancy new spells and nice weapons that raise your skill.
Knights have always sucked. They got "good" solo only because of Exori Hur and Exura Ico and the sorts.
Because only their weapon and skills, don't do them any good. A paladin skills faster and hunts harder stuff much easier than a Knight would, therefore, Paladins (and Mages) advance much faster than a Knight, because Knights can hardly hunt hard stuff alone. While a Mage/Pally hit monsters for 200-800 (considering spells and runes), a Knight hits them for 50-400 (just random number for comparison) and also has to deal with healing, while the others just run.

I do suggest some kind training area tho, something like the Training Dummies real tibia used to have.

Wasn't there always a difference between the skill multipliers of ML and the others?

We actually have a place for offline-training in the server, but I have no idea yet if we will be using it. Depends on how popular it is.

Paladins kill faster, but only 1 target at a time. Knight's take on multiple targets at a time.

They got "good" solo only because of Exori Hur and Exura Ico and the sorts.
And nowadays they have exori, exori gran, exori min, exori ico, exori gran ico, exura ico and utura.

Knights can survive shitloads, that's their thing. That's why they don't hit as much, to balance them.

We actually have a place for offline-training in the server, but I have no idea yet if we will be using it. Depends on how popular it is.
Offline training is the most retarded thing in Tibia ever, your character advances while not even playing.

It's fun to skill on ot servers. It is VERY fun. That is why i suggest we make skill rate for knights 1x. :w00t:

It's fun to skill on ot servers. It is VERY fun. That is why i suggest we make skill rate for knights 1x. :w00t:

Haha then why dont we all play real? I agree with you but in an ot you gotta have atleast higher than 1x to attract players. So this is an arguement I think you gotta let go^^

Don't be a knight then?

But yeah, knights should be stronger than they already are because you're too lazy too train.

Haha then why dont we all play real? I agree with you but in an ot you gotta have atleast higher than 1x to attract players. So this is an arguement I think you gotta let go^^

Sarcasm :)

Don't be a knight then?

But yeah, knights should be stronger than they already are because you're too lazy too train.

Or we might just avoid the fact that everyone will bot-train if they raise the skillrate? It's well known OT-server pretty much always lack of knights since nobody likes training them. And you're clearly not the one who should be talking about being lazy around tibz. :rolleyes:

LMAO, botters are easily caught. You must have done some intense investigation to know EVERYONE will bot.

Yeah so what, I bot my knights in rl tibia. Even my free account knights who got crap shielding, never been trained get away from each PK without even having to stairhop, this includes 150+ mages.

If the server will be the newest/newer version of Tibia, knights won't need to be stronger. I'm currently playing the real server and high level knights are nearly impossible to kill, especially with their full eq sets. Ungodly hp, skill-increasing items and blocking eq, they're fine as-is. Especially with utito tempo+exori gran ico, headshotting level 100~ mages

Weekly post #4

Weekly post #4
LZl9Wk.png

Some of us have had some vacations and haven't had too much time for working on the server. This does not mean that we have stopped working completely, Samuro have still worked on the map and fixed some NPCs.

Today I would like to address quests. Many servers have lengthy caves with a chest in the end. The more rare quests are those that actually contain scripts and some thinking needed to solve them. Now I'd like you to leave your opinion on how you would want the quest balance to be. Of course you want a challenge when trying to get your items, but how hard and how often do you want it? Quests can be challenging by having a hard monster in the way while it also can be hard with riddles and such. Sometimes you maybe want them to be easy? But when is that?
Should there be quest chests placed where they're not easily spotted as well? Like a chest in a random room is suddenly a quest. Maybe a "loose" tile? Should you be able to choose your reward among many choices, if so how often?

Basically, Do you want quests to be balanced like in Tibia or do you want a bigger/lesser challenge in obtaining your rewards?

15pk68n.jpg

Sincerely,
The Therran Team

Last edited:
Looks like you're still using the avatar I made for you, Leontjuh. xD

It will be Ramurika style, not TLL style. :|

seeing all these old names/avatars gets me nostalgic every time :l

Looks like you're still using the avatar I made for you, Leontjuh. xD

It will be Ramurika style, not TLL style. :|

Ofcourse I do my old friend haha.

But indeed I ment Ramurika style but I just used TLL as example, for their epic npc quests and thinking quests with levers and putting items on places.
(Stuff like that is what I would love to see in Ramurika.)

Only coming back to tibia for Ramurika or TLL tbh ;).

SCA should be needed to get Barbarian Axe addon! ;)

Some tasks would be really helpful, think of Rafzan daily tasks and Rottin Wood daily tasks.
Maybe they won't have to be daily but if players can spend half an hour or so the first day to obtain a few K I think it would motivate more players to stay. And they get to experience your awesome quests right from the start.

Back