• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Therran - Official Discussion

Server Status​

9 pm EST on a friday night... Glad to see this server got what it deserved. Dead after 2 weeks of release. The group of friends i had playing there with me all quit the day i was banned and we let everyone else know how trash the staff and community were and not to waste their time.
The problem is not that you want to start a war with your friends cause thats how you like to play Tibia, the server is normal pvp so that would be ok. The problem is how you behave like a child. If you didnt insult the players the way that you did, but instead behaved like a human being, you would never have been banned in the first place.

The problem is not that you want to start a war with your friends cause thats how you like to play Tibia, the server is normal pvp so that would be ok. The problem is how you behave like a child. If you didnt insult the players the way that you did, but instead behaved like a human being, you would never have been banned in the first place.
Get off the internet if you can't take it, the world has gotten way to soft, people like you are the reason society is collapsing, weak men make hard times, the fourth turning is right around the corner and only the strong will see their genes pass on. The Betas like you will not survive what is coming and i revel in that. Darwinism at its finest.

not native eng speaker so i ask one question
"Not following the directions of the staff. Directly toxic behavior directed towards a specific player or group of players by targeting them with the expressed intention of permanently or repeatedly ruining their possibility to play the game at all. This does NOT include guild wars, player killing, occasional blocking of paths and being generally ‘hunted’.
So this means you can't ddos another people or what? Because i want to know the different way to prevent people from playing the game
You kill them, exp lock, ks their mobs or try to make them white skulled (to kill later). What is your definition of denying someone from playing the game if all of the things i wrote are not included?
I am not defending ryan (if this is this polish ryan legend aka trash talking player of no hotkey tibia where he shoots with hotkeys all the time) but i am not sure if giving him "hunted" status by top players is legal after you changed the rules

"Not following the directions of the staff. Directly toxic behavior directed towards a specific player or group of players by targeting them with the expressed intention of permanently or repeatedly ruining their possibility to play the game at all. This does NOT include guild wars, player killing, occasional blocking of paths and being generally ‘hunted’.
So this means you can't ddos another people or what? Because i want to know the different way to prevent people from playing the game
You kill them, exp lock, ks their mobs or try to make them white skulled (to kill later). What is your definition of denying someone from playing the game if all of the things i wrote are not included?
I am not defending ryan (if this is this polish ryan legend aka trash talking player of no hotkey tibia where he shoots with hotkeys all the time) but i am not sure if giving him "hunted" status by top players is legal after you changed the rules
Not polish, I'm american, but yeah they are hypocrites, they changed rules after they banned me, the ban was supposed to be for a week, but thats up today and still not unbanned, i was playing minding my own business never attacked another player yet and 2 of top lvl come to provoke me by killing me, ofc ur gunna get a reaction, then you change rules to protect it from happening to them (Even though server died after this event)

You can basically do everything you mentioned. The only thing that should not happen is that you spend all your ingame time just following the same person over and over again. (excluding guild wars or if someone is "hunted" for a reason)
This means if a person can not play the game for many days without being let alone for a second, we'll speak up to you.

Not polish, I'm american, but yeah they are hypocrites, they changed rules after they banned me, the ban was supposed to be for a week, but thats up today and still not unbanned, i was playing minding my own business never attacked another player yet and 2 of top lvl come to provoke me by killing me, ofc ur gunna get a reaction, then you change rules to protect it from happening to them (Even though server died after this event)
You were never supposed to be banned for just a week. We also did not change our rules according to you but because they were too weak.
The team would always stand up against racism and sexism (as in your case) even if that means losing a playerbase. The ban was clearly justified.
It is not about the world getting soft but people being unreflected assholes for no reason.

Last edited:
Check who is in their staff and you will have the answer why this server died so quick. I don't want to offend anyone but few of them are known for not understanding how to run a server and enforce the rules. Anyway, this is their server and good luck with 3 players online.

Check who is in their staff and you will have the answer why this server died so quick. I don't want to offend anyone but few of them are known for not understanding how to run a server and enforce the rules. Anyway, this is their server and good luck with 3 players online.
I am curious what a one day old user can tell about Therran staff members.
How is it a well known fact if it is the first big project they are running?
Everyone is learning for sure, we needed to sharpen the rules. As we admit, we had more trust in players than we should have had in the first place.
Also there were severe technical issues and bugs that are currently being fixed.
This will evolve and I am confident that a new season with all this being fixed and rolled out, can generate higher player numbers.

Besides all that, I think it is not really hard to just follow common rules. It is not an issue of enforcing rules but an issue of people with bad attitude.
Also by defending racists you do not really make a point for yourself. If people can't handle a very clear reaction on what they do, they should question themselves first.

Constructive feedback for specific situations is very much welcome, directly speaking up is even honorable but it is really easy to spread false information as a small group of people.
Btw, everytime I am logging in (normal EU times), there are at around 10-25 players online :)
It's quite a small playerbase that really enjoys discovering new dungeons and features.

I am curious what a one day old user can tell about Therran staff members.
How is it a well known fact if it is the first big project they are running?
Everyone is learning for sure, we needed to sharpen the rules. As we admit, we had more trust in players than we should have had in the first place.
Also there were severe technical issues and bugs that are currently being fixed.
This will evolve and I am confident that a new season with all this being fixed and rolled out, can generate higher player numbers.

Besides all that, I think it is not really hard to just follow common rules. It is not an issue of enforcing rules but an issue of people with bad attitude.
Also by defending racists you do not really make a point for yourself. If people can't handle a very clear reaction on what they do, they should question themselves first.

Constructive feedback for specific situations is very much welcome, directly speaking up is even honorable but it is really easy to spread false information as a small group of people.
Btw, everytime I am logging in (normal EU times), there are at around 10-25 players online :)
It's quite a small playerbase that really enjoys discovering new dungeons and features.

Even if you got 5 active players online - you made 5 players happy.
Keep up the good work!

Been following this project since the first release, its always had low players, Staff really don't know what they are doing besides mapping. 100%

Been following this project since the first release, its always had low players, Staff really don't know what they are doing besides mapping. 100%
Their map is like Cipsoft's. There is a lot of places where you can see they were made by different people with different skills in different times. Let's be honest that Therran's map is just a mix of old and new stuff mostly from retired and... L E G E N D A R Y 🤣 mappers.
Maybe someone could say 'mmm cant wait super map plz open server map is 169/100' 10 years ago but now? In 2021 is a meh.
1639610492502.png1639610547723.png

I played for a short bit before getting bored, and I think mostly that it was they tried too hard..

No ambient light slider, 99% of the time I played I was hunting underground and couldn't see a rotworm 4 squares away... when I wasn't hunting it was nighttime.. (I get it, use torches etc)
Disabled map click.. for players with high ping which is probably no one except me and peroxide it sucks.
heh

I played for a short bit before getting bored, and I think mostly that it was they tried too hard..

No ambient light slider, 99% of the time I played I was hunting underground and couldn't see a rotworm 4 squares away... when I wasn't hunting it was nighttime.. (I get it, use torches etc)
Disabled map click.. for players with high ping which is probably no one except me and peroxide it sucks.
heh
Thanks for your feedback bro!
The light system has been reworked for over a week now. This was a big downer but it's already fixed!
Maybe you want to give it another try. High ping sucks tho :/
Talking about the map clicking, I absolutely understand you point and we might revisit the topic in future again. :)

Server Status​

9 pm EST on a friday night... Glad to see this server got what it deserved. Dead after 2 weeks of release. The group of friends i had playing there with me all quit the day i was banned and we let everyone else know how trash the staff and community were and not to waste their time.
create your own server and post here how many players are online
Post automatically merged:

as i can see, the staff banned you for beign racist, so they want quality of players, not quantity
is not because is internet and you are a anonym, that means you can be racist, congratulations to the staff that banned you, you should be arrested in jail

Last edited:
Thanks for your feedback bro!
The light system has been reworked for over a week now. This was a big downer but it's already fixed!
Maybe you want to give it another try. High ping sucks tho :/
Talking about the map clicking, I absolutely understand you point and we might revisit the topic in future again. :)
the high ping wasnt too bad when that numpad movement thing was bugged/working as intended?

Anything different than last version Jolle?
Still hosted in EU or? (just saw advert, if only wasnt EU host :'( )

Back