• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Therran - Teasers

Mackan™

Content Creator
Reaction score
Hello!

This is a thread where we will show images from Therran (Ramurika 2.0)
We still have a lot of map to do, but during the progress we will show some images to the public.

Link to the discussion thread:
http://otland.net/f251/therran-discussion-193530/

Links to teasers:
#1 - Introducing the new Ramurika!
#2 - The new city!
#3 - Hot Topic
#4 - Sands of Lar
#5 - Old News
#6 - Misty Business

The Therran Team:
Samuro - Leader, Mapper
Mackan™ - Mapper, Content Writer
Ragheed - Scripting
Mindrage - Scripting consultant
Forbidden - Content consultant
Macedoon - Mapper (Inactive)

More information will be added later.

Sincerely,
The Therran Team

Teaser #1 - Introducing the new Ramurika!
LZl9Wk.png

In the beginning there was only a small continent with a few islands around it. Life thrived and the darkness in the world was held back by the many heroes that were in the land. The great city of Ramurika was full of life and many were dedicated to make the world better.

Sadly, this didn’t last for long. With a volcano erupting and creating the island that would soon be known as Virtura, the island of challenge, something dark was set in motion. Before the builders could complete the whole town the volcano beneath started to rumble again. Fierce bursts of molten rock started to spew from the ground. With this the island was destroyed. With the opening of the ground arch demons were able to escape from the deep undergrounds to bring menace and destruction upon the lands. The dead arose, hoards of evil gathered for a final attack on the humans. The great city of Ramurika fell into the hands of the enemy. Many attempts were made to regain control of the city.

After 30 years the lands were barren, there were only a few survivors left, most of them living in the small town of Mistbay, others refuging in caves. One day the Gods saw the old castle being defiled and the demons were turning it into a satanic place to summon even more evil into the world. They had enough of the sight of the world burning. They decided to send the evil back into exile in the darkness. They started a huge earthquake which made mountains shatter, volcanoes erupt and the lands to change. A bright holy light swept the lands and incinerated everything evil that it touched.

From that day of destruction the lands were changed forever. The continent had grown into a great landmass with large mountains rising everywhere. This drastic change to the world left a great scar on the world. With the lands in ruins the surviving humans started to rebuild Mistbay in its new location. Some of them wanted to find the remnants of Ramurika. After walking for several days, through marshlands and over mountains, they found the great city. Not much was left of it. The city walls were only rubble, houses were burnt and there was not much left. Determined to return the city to its former glory they started to rebuild it. Now there’s once again calmness over the lands.

The evil is held back for now, waiting in the darkness to take over. The world needs heroes to come back and fight. Are you up for it?

Now for the first images of the new world:
LZl9Wk.png

One of the archdemons was left behind, maybe he has something to tell you?
ptizI4.png

Watch out for the slave traders!
bpFf3A.png

Visit the Grand Falls!
C89h06.png

Explore caves which hold many secrets.
L4osQM.png

Sincerely,
The Therran Team

Last edited:
Wish you all the luck guys :)

Last edited:
clean and decent maps, only that last pic is a bit too clean for my liking...

But always great to see costum servers in the making,
Good luck,I will definetly follow this!

Kind regards,
Hehemidu

Atlast! ;D

Really great to see you guys back. Wish you all the luck with the project :)

Mindrage, r u coming back? I may help again if you join us again. Otherwise it'll be too much for me..
Also, what are you going to do with the 'old' map and 'old' scripts I made?

I have the latest copy of ramurika 1.0 btw. Still got the whole pack, even all Virtura scripts ;D

Omg no man! take this down before the dutchie sees it.

Mindrage, r u coming back? I may help again if you join us again. Otherwise it'll be too much for me..
Also, what are you going to do with the 'old' map and 'old' scripts I made?

I have the latest copy of ramurika 1.0 btw. Still got the whole pack, even all Virtura scripts ;D

I got everything and I'm taking parts of them for the server, I need you to update your scripts for the 9.6 server. I already asked Mindrage but unfortunally he's busy with real life.

Last edited:
what are you going to do with the 'old' map and 'old' scripts I made?

With the new map we're re-using some places, not only from the old ramurika. Some old scripts will still be functioning with old huntspots. Though I don't know if they're compatible with the new distro we're gonna use. I still think we can find use for most of the old scripts.

About Virtura: I'm not sure if it's something that we should add. We could add it later on and then only if the future community wants it and if it's fully functioning.

I got everything and I'm taking parts of them for the server, I need you to update your scripts for the 9.6 server. I already asked Mindrage but unfortunally he's busy with real life.

Well then I'll surely need another scripter to assist me. No way I can do this all by myself. It took me over a year to write the scripts we had for ramurika 1.0...

Well then I'll surely need another scripter to assist me. No way I can do this all by myself. It took me over a year to write the scripts we had for ramurika 1.0...
This is a conversation we might want to have in a less public place.. :)

Could you read your PMs so we can continue this conversation on skype instead of here? xD

I played it, even if for a short time, it was AWESOME!

I really meant it, guys, count me in for the tests :p private and open, invite me!

Yeah, as did I. It was really good, super excited to see that they're working on it again!

2rwm9aq.png

- - - Updated - - -

Update: all the guards in the game have been implented and fixed (we're going to use a 10.02 TFS server, 0.2).

Attachments

Back