• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Thief's Life Thread. Real Tibia > Optional PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes its really damn ,
all bott or nobody bott simple

rofl?..i dont understand it at all,but..u bought it,it makes u to a botter..u plays with bot,it makes u to a botter..and u tell us botter sucks?!:)..i dont get it! <.<

LINK REMOVE Tibia Fácil - Bots de Tibia: ElfBOT NG 8.53 (4.5.2) + Crack[/url] from husam for elfbot NG 8.53

The link had so many damn viruses

UPDATE
ml9q.jpg

i have my own armadillo changer downloaded it like 3 years ago, not using trial reset because it didnt expire on my 3 days O,o idk why

i have my own armadillo changer downloaded it like 3 years ago, not using trial reset because it didnt expire on my 3 days O,o idk why

16/20 virus protections found virus, lol ur dumb fuck stop destroying otland and gtfo, get lost in the pyramids or smth

16/20 virus protections found virus, lol ur dumb fuck stop destroying otland and gtfo, get lost in the pyramids or smth

Im not from egypt to get lost in them, but maybe in the Samurian pyramids
and hey, he just asked me what i use, he didnt say to me a one that its virus free. so you'd better gtfo not me

Im not from egypt to get lost in them, but maybe in the Samurian pyramids
and hey, he just asked me what i use, he didnt say to me a one that its virus free. so you'd better gtfo not me

true that roosa XD

get your magic level higher than your Level. Otherwise you're probably gonna suck at high level (Start magic leveling at around level 20, get it to 30 and then start hunting etc)

P.s what world you on?

its too safe if u get it from a friend trough msn ;)
btw.
I HATE BOTTERS THEY ARE MAKING THE FUN DOWN ON ALL SERVER!!!!!

if you hate botters, leave our projects/threads, we want non-lover botters out of our bussniess(spelling?) too -.- think before post

if you hate botters, leave our projects/threads, we want non-lover botters out of our bussniess(spelling?) too -.- think before post

owned man krille,i love u XD :$ :peace: :p ;) ^_^

get your magic level higher than your Level. Otherwise you're probably gonna suck at high level (Start magic leveling at around level 20, get it to 30 and then start hunting etc)

P.s what world you on?

I'm playing menera.. I don't mind telling it. I have my team there, so i'm well protected.

Level 16 , ml 13. I'll post SS soon tonight.

I'm just quickly botting till 20 so I can manasit and get high magic level.. Arround ( 50 ) Than I'll buy premium and start PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back