• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Thief's Life Thread. Real Tibia > Optional PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

thief

Reaction score
Hello, I'm starting a new account in real tibia with a new crew. I was playing Libera , if anyone knows me.. I was with the crew of mage brotha, brotha son.. demolish.. don sky.. domd... undisputed... I left them to play with a new crew. I had fun with them for the pass 2 years but now i'm starting all over.

I have goals but I'm mostly here for fun : ) It's a non PVP world but as you know,we can make guild wars: D

Sorry about my grammar/words mistakes because i'm from canada and here my first language isn't english but french. I come from Quebec and i'm proud of it!: )

Goals

Level
10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100

Magic Level
10 20 30 40 50 60

QUESTS

I ARENA
II ARENA
POI
INQUISITION
III ARENA
ANNIHILATOR

OUTFITS
Full Citizen
Full Summoner
Full Assassin

SETS
startzh.jpg

Current status

Last edited:
Mikey... you ***** **** * * * * *****
I wish you all luck :p
Hopefully youll gimme 1kk when your 100, so I can start^^

реέpιιτo & pepito's junior säger:
Fk..
I advance level
but fucking
u were talking to me on msn
and the bot took ss
of msn convo.

Some more level advance!: )
lvl13.jpg

mll8.jpg

I have no clue.. You guys can find my name checking who is online... but i seriously don't mind if you guys know it.

dont bot with rod, lured poison spider = ded

Yeah, I know. I've notice that.. I'm waiting until my character walks back to deposit my cash than i'll buy the new rod.. : ) Atm, This cave is damn crowded with botters... My bot isnt attacking poison spiders and atm i never got trap by them :D

nah pokemon online still rox \o/

I agree :) I played it, I stopped playing there but if I had the chance to start again, I would deff play it. :) I'm just 2 besy with school/botting.. ;s I have no time to manualy playXD

I use elfbot :D

I agree :) I played it, I stopped playing there but if I had the chance to start again, I would deff play it. :) I'm just 2 besy with school/botting.. ;s I have no time to manualy playXD

I use elfbot :D

elfbot ^^
u got cracked version or buyed version??

elfbot ^^
u got cracked version or buyed version??

cracker sucks..buy it omfg..20€ isnt the world..u wont die because of that! ;) i got 2 elfbot license o_O..bought it with 150k in rl tibia <3

cracker sucks..buy it omfg..20€ isnt the world..u wont die because of that! ;) i got 2 elfbot license o_O..bought it with 150k in rl tibia <3

i bought tibia bot ng
and now the key dont work ;)

so its the world

cracked version rox more

so thief u got cracked or orginial xD?

i bought tibia bot ng
and now the key dont work ;)

so its the world

cracked version rox more

so thief u got cracked or orginial xD?

I have original elfbot 8.5, I have the crack version only for 8.4 XD

Status