• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This guy deserves deletion.

Shemoz

420.Guga
Reaction score
@Mark @Hani

So, we took skull at goroma, This guy and his friend's came to kill us, we went to defence and im 100% sure this guy was using Illegal software to play

Here we got a screenshot where is "Czaku Charlover" chasing us into the defense, after a minute His other character Paladin of Shadow logging and pushing the box away from us.(MULTI-CLIENT) You can check IP-Adresses.
After they breaked this defense, the paladin is logging off.

flizgl.jpg

Also, I saw rules of shadowcores. This guy should get deletion or something. I saw couple of players getting Deleted. Why wouldnt you delete this guy asweel?

2gvtsv5.jpg

King Regard's. Guga

Now people get deleted for rushing traps. Awesome Just Awesome.
If only you could read what the guy actually wrote maybe I wouldn't have to sort this out for you. He wrote that the guy is using mc to break the defence so noone here is getting deleted for simply "rushing traps".

How do u know it was mc? (Czaku is from my enemy guild, so if u delete him, nice) bu, u dont really know, their hole guild have chars on defences to rush when other guild is in so... u dont really know if he was or not

He could also x-log for a minute, log on the noob char, break defense and log back to the main character.
I don't see a problem with this, it's just unpleasant.

All i said, EK North from me had Follow atk on Cherry, so theres no way he xlogged that account to log on paladin.
To the player's who think that wasnt the EK.
Im sure it was the EK, Mark can check ip's.

All i want around here is fairplay to the players which deleted coz this "MC" thing. Cornel lost Fajer Flaj remember? This guy should lose his EK asweel.

Over and out, guga. Waiting for Mark answer.

This whole incident seems a little weak for a deletion. What do you mean by "illegal software" to play with. Define illegal software, because you're also using a third-party software. However, the rules allow you to use a bot as assistance. I would recommend you to get a little more weight on your legs before you start a drama.

Thanks!

This whole incident seems a little weak for a deletion. What do you mean by "illegal software" to play with. Define illegal software, because you're also using a third-party software. However, the rules allow you to use a bot as assistance. I would recommend you to get a little more weight on your legs before you start a drama.

Thanks!

As far as i know, everyone using BOT to assistance around here.. But RULES are the RULES. You have to follow it. No matter who you are.

Also, Fajer Flaj know as Cornel get deleted since Mark caught him on Multi-client? Honestly i dont care about will this guy get banned / deleted or nothing. All i want is a fair play to all the players around here.

Also, im waiting respond of mark/hani not u kiddo. Go sleep.

Last edited:
You also use illegal software so be kid somewhere else

You also use illegal software so be kid somewhere else

Using Bot is legal on shadowcores, Illegal is Afk Botting. Which i Dont use. Never used Multi Client for pushing/killing or breaking even holding defence.

So , your the one which should be kid somewhere else.

But i don't see any rule that you can't log in on noobchar on defence and push parcels,flowers or other shits kiddo

But i don't see any rule that you can't log in on noobchar on defence and push parcels,flowers or other shits kiddo

You should read rules before you sayin anything moron... Also you know same as me, that alot of players before get deleted/banned using Multi - Client.
I know more than 10 of them. Also, your noone to talk about anything here becouse im just waiting Mark&Hani's answer, otherwise i'm ready to mc my 10 characters to rape poland players around here.

but they're using multi client for PK on combo bot retard

Back